Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Okami

Avalon / 4.18 / mood0

3 minutes ago, mood0 said:

@Okami не много ли на себя берёт этот неудачник?

Screen-12-27-11-00-0003.jpg

At least post full conversation 😄

Screen(12_27-17_04)-0004.jpg

• Confused 1

Now who started it? Haha. Enough of your lies, gas lighting, manipulating and pretending to be a victim. Stop manipulating screenshots to make it feel like we're the toxic ones when you're the one who always starts it. You are one toxic asshole who just ruins the project.

@Aliancer why is this mood0 using multiple forum account? Isn't that prohibited? Is he banned from other accounts that's why he's using multiple accounts here?

@Ivan Nebraska a gentle follow up on his case please. Appreciate if you guys don't turn a blind eye to his wrongdoings. A lot of people here are witness to his stupidity that ruins the server and makes newbies quit. While the senate is turning a blind eye to this, I know you are more reasonable and rational. Thank you!

2 минуты назад, Okami сказал:

At least post full conversation 😄

Screen(12_27-17_04)-0004.jpg

ты бы по меньше угрожал бы и всё было бы хорошо, но ты такой же пустослов и балабол как твои друзья Liangshiu и -MADARA- 😎

всё что вы умеете, это пытаться вывести на разговор и провоцировать чтобы потом жаловаться на форуме 😄 неудачники

• Like 1

3 минуты назад, Okami сказал:

Now who started it? Haha. Enough of your lies, gas lighting, manipulating and pretending to be a victim. Stop manipulating screenshots to make it feel like we're the toxic ones when you're the one who always starts it. You are one toxic asshole who just ruins the project.

@Aliancer why is this mood0 using multiple forum account? Isn't that prohibited? Is he banned from other accounts that's why he's using multiple accounts here?

@Ivan Nebraska a gentle follow up on his case please. Appreciate if you guys don't turn a blind eye to his wrongdoings. A lot of people here are witness to his stupidity that ruins the server and makes newbies quit. While the senate is turning a blind eye to this, I know you are more reasonable and rational. Thank you!

ты каждый день мне сам в приват пишешь, и угрожаешь банами (предлагаешь какие то шмотки, после чего угрожаешь баном) 🤦‍♂️😂 боже, всё что ты предоставил это лишь доказательство того что ты угрожаешь банами а не я 🤭

я чищу приватный чат, так как таких больных и навязчивых игроков как ты всё таки не мало 

я хоть буду теперь знать твоих alt. персонажей, терпения в игре и удачи :trf:

Edited by mood0
info
  • Like 1

Huh? I write to you everyday? Hahaha. More lies from you huh? This is the first time I chatted you as I saw you buying blue fenrir and I happen to have it. And you dare say I write to you everyday?

@Ivan Nebraska @Artemy Shan please release all chat logs in case I have any chats to this idiot aside from the chat I sent him selling blue fenrir. If this is proven that I don't have any chat whatsoever with him, in all my characters, then it's proven that he is a lying asshole and he deserves a permanent ban this time.

But if you found any chat coming from me, using my IP address, on all my character, ban all my accounts instead and delete all my items. 🙂

1 минуту назад, Okami сказал:

Huh? I write to you everyday? Hahaha. More lies from you huh? This is the first time I chatted you as I saw you buying blue fenrir and I happen to have it. And you dare say I write to you everyday?

@Ivan Nebraska @Artemy Shan please release all chat logs in case I have any chats to this idiot aside from the chat I sent him selling blue fenrir. If this is proven that I don't have any chat whatsoever with him, in all my characters, then it's proven that he is a lying asshole and he deserves a permanent ban this time.

But if you found any chat coming from me, using my IP address, on all my character, ban all my accounts instead and delete all my items. 🙂

следи за своим гнилым языком и не переходи на личности.. не кому не интересны не твои предметы, не то что ты кому пишешь
ты вчера выложил скриншот как писал мне в приват с Cancel и сегодня очередной раз пишешь мне(предлагаешь фенрира) и после чего угрожаешь баном, смирись с тем что ты пустослов 

• Like 1

Автор угомонись. Я и сам иногда занимаюсь сливом врагов которые афк и их твинов, это что запрещено стало? Вы же сами наговорили на подобные действия с его стороны, почему я не удивлён что плачет опять вьетнам? Вам самим надо перестать быть быдлом и научится разговаривать. Вы даже тут в теме поливаете его говном, называете идиотом и так далее, какой результат вы ждёте? melya- красавчик, продолжай в том же духе. 😆👍

11 минут назад, wrecked сказал:

Автор угомонись. Я и сам иногда занимаюсь сливом врагов которые афк и их твинов, это что запрещено стало? Вы же сами наговорили на подобные действия с его стороны, почему я не удивлён что плачет опять вьетнам? Вам самим надо перестать быть быдлом и научится разговаривать. Вы даже тут в теме поливаете его говном, называете идиотом и так далее, какой результат вы ждёте? melya- красавчик, продолжай в том же духе. 😆👍

они сами начали эту войну, хотя я их даже не разу не оскорбил 🤭 пусть терпят, пустословы любящие оскорблять чужих матерей и родственников

• Haha 1

4 минуты назад, Okami сказал:

And he says he's not provoking and people start it instead of him. 🙂 Hello once again @R.A.S.K.A

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bbBhgjiywGa3EaHANPF_ASJGdotF9K04/view?usp=sharing

https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Zombie&serv=server3 так вот твоя основа, ты можешь взять его и смело зайти в Silent попробовать меня убить? я же знаю что ты будешь делать скриншоты с каждым моим сообщение :trf: я записал видео с микрофоном где я комментирую о таких игроках как ты, пусть все видят тебя и знают кто ты есть на самом деле 🤭 ПУСТОСЛОВ ! Я поступаю так же как поступаешь ты, будь добр получать взаимно то что излучаешь ты! 😉

Edited by mood0
Zombie-ez
  • Like 1

Dude, feel free to record video. No one is stopping you. Feel free to say whatever it is you feel about me as well. You don't have basis anyway. But "WE" do. 🙂

Только что, Okami сказал:

Dude, feel free to record video. No one is stopping you. Feel free to say whatever it is you feel about me as well. You don't have basis anyway. But "WE" do. 🙂

чувак это ты, а я обычный игрок который будет показывать твоё место там где оно должно быть 😘

• Like 1

2 минуты назад, Okami сказал:

боже обиженная девочка, ты сам мне пишешь и я отвечаю на твои сообщения 😂 соберись, покажи свой характер а не слёзы 😘🤭

а вот и друзья его подъехали которые сразу переходят на ЛИЧНОСТЬ и ОСКОРБЛЕНИЯ 

не умеют общаться и сразу начинают оскорблять - в надежде что я поведусь на эту провокацию и начну оскорблять в ответ? 

Screen-12-27-12-21-0011.jpg

Edited by mood0
Zombie-noob
  • Like 1

FYI @mood0, I write to you first? Better check the screenshots I uploaded and see who wrote first. Don't embarrass yourself with all those lies and gas lightining you're making. Really, enough with all those lies dude. We have proof, and all you have are crafted screenshots. You have a loose screw in your head. Better go see a psychiatrist.

7 минут назад, Okami сказал:

FYI @mood0, I write to you first? Better check the screenshots I uploaded and see who wrote first. Don't embarrass yourself with all those lies and gas lightining you're making. Really, enough with all those lies dude. We have proof, and all you have are crafted screenshots. You have a loose screw in your head. Better go see a psychiatrist.

и снова переход на личности и оскорбления 🤭 

LOH1.jpg

LOH2.jpg

вот твои два скриншота где ты мне постоянно пишешь первый в приват 😂 завралась то пусто'словщина

и чего ты решил продаться? понял что дело пахнет жаренным и на вранье уже не вывезешь? :trf:

image.png

Edited by mood0
weak-Zombie
  • Like 1

Nope. Not because I'm the one who's lying. Everyone knows it's you based on all the screenshots we all posted here. But we're quitting because we don't want to play on a server where someone destroys it and admins are turning a blind eye to it. 🙂

34 минуты назад, Okami сказал:

Nope. Not because I'm the one who's lying. Everyone knows it's you based on all the screenshots we all posted here. But we're quitting because we don't want to play on a server where someone destroys it and admins are turning a blind eye to it. 🙂

доброго вам здоровья, пустословам и лжецам не кто не рад! :joyful: все равно рано или поздно ты вернёшься сюда и мы снова встретимся при каком либо объединении 😄 все мы сюда возвращаемся рано или поздно

Edited by mood0
zombie-bye
  • Like 1

17 минут назад, Okami сказал:

🤣 скатертью дорожка 👋

During our investigation, we've noticed provocation of different players intentionally killing characters in random order on a daily basis, and creating topics on forum to ban them. 
We consider his actions harmful to the server atmosphere and toward newbies/weaker players. Thus, ban is issued

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 3