Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
thaiduytb1

BeL4eNaK Is a very bad manager

The video posted above within the gates could be coolaretaded with the bug , that most people have had - in loren map you dont see any char but yours , also gates are not appearing . Also when going through those gates Atula is not attacking anyone , just laggily walking through gate , which makes me wonder , what if he dont see any enemy , any teammate , and gate , he wouldnt attack and just walk through the gate , this sliding effect happens because our client (which works ok) dont understand how this guy walks through closed gate (in bug its open) and how he can walk without staggering (he dont see enemy) . 

Ofcourse long story short , it could have been that bug , but the -Atula- is still in the wrong in trying to abuse it ! 
Dear players , if something is wrong with your client , just restart it . 🙂

Other cases i agree with Enkss , that skilling on switch video could be associated with high ping lag , because you dont also see him sliding in the enemy as it usually happens using bk sword skill which would confirm successfull endpoint on the finished skill on both server and client side .

Im not defending anyone , i know hes been banned before , but if people request the logs , it would be nice to see them , and also these points me and Enkss made out should be taken in decision . 
If he is speeding then ofc no mercy , but hes not killing insta everyone 1s like NoobDw was , that sliding theough gate i think 100% hes abusing the bug , which is still bannable. 

Cheers

Edited by edzayo
  • Like 2

he exited the game 5 times .He have to restart your computer to get through the gate. We  do not protect cheaters. If it's true, he cheated! We will not protect.

image.png.3bbb3a58412cca5f285d552fac561827.png

image.png

Edited by thaiduytb1

Горбатого могила только исправит... юзают всякое гавно, а потом плачут как спалились...

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 11:39 AM, enks10 said:

First of all, I want to give kudos to creators of this server - you have done some amazing things here, and most of the time people write only about negatives.
Also to the administration, I know this job can be furstrating.
Good Job!

I wanted to give my 5 cents here.

About Atulas ban:
I have looked at the video from Atulas report, I understand it can be interpreted as cheating from clients perspective with very good network connection,
BUT if you assume Atulas network could have went from normal ping (relative to him) like 100-200ms, to 1s or more, then many anomalies can happen.
Of course net code for this server seems to be very awesome, but still, can't avoid some anomalies.

I did some experiments (for educational purposes, please don't ban me) "synthetically" increasing my ping to ~600 ms up and ~600 ms down.
This is the first ping delay in which I saw some messed up stuff 😄 Here's a video: Lag simulation in mu bless
Obviously its from my perspective, but thing to pay attention to is - when combo pops and I deal damage to the dummy, my location is way away from it (and throw back didn't happen after combo). This means that such kind of anomalies can happen.

@BeL4eNaK
If the decision for banning Atula happened from same logs, that shows that I had speedhack from 05:30 to 06:00 11.01.2024 (GMT+2 char Enkss), then what happened could be cause of lags.

About Guards relationship with LiveGuard:
About this unfortunately, I have nothing nice to say, it just seems plain out wrong.
I, of course, do not know what is the deciding factor for putting people "randomly" in LiveGuards list, but the fact that no players from GuarD guild aren't in it, seems wrong.
Only guild which contains members that are also Administrators is the guild that also the same Administrators trust 100% although they are the most controversial players, same as other top guilds.
I have nothing against Admins playing the game, I think it's awesome strategy, but for that I think target is to keep bias to a minimum. Which again is not the case here, as from my perspective all of "GuarD" players are considered 100% legit by the administration.

P.S. From my experience with usual trashy private MU online servers, usually when admins decide something they don't review the (what other people call it) crying afterwards. But I think MU bless is the special one - much love! 🥰

Best regards,
MU for life ❤️

NoobBK in liveguard long time ! stop crying!

Whether proven cheating or not, I think @BeL4eNaK should still release logs as to what happened for everyone to see. Otherwise, a lot of speculations will happen since the ban doesn't have a basis aside from the video provided which can prove a lot of things. When people are reporting NoobDW for cheating, so much investigation has been made and even showed a live video on Discord to prove whatever it is that needs checking. Let us still be fair for everyone and do the same thing if needed. While Homiez/Atula got banned previously for cheating, it should still be investigated properly and not just ban someone randomly without posting anything from the Admin's side that will support the case.

Also, to those who are saying all Guard members don't have Liveguard. Please, enough of this. So many players in GuarD are on Liveguard list:
NoobElf, NoobBK and WTOPM has been there for a very long time, then -ALLARMO- and some few others.