Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
HUGEca

Merge/pvp suggestions

14 часов назад, Aliancer сказал:

First question: what for? Judging by the daily events on Mega and Avalon, as well as excellent sieges, everything is fine there. I won’t speak for the Origin, let those who play there speak. The second question: maybe you just want to unite all “your” players and play together? Then you'll have to wait until it is profitable for the servers, but not for you personally.

I think is a great idea to merge 3 older servers. Some changes would be needed to game play and PVP events would be a mess and and too lagging if 5-6 guild with 2-3 parties comes to LF.  Also would bring new opportunities for the players from newer servers to gather better items and for older to make some bon. 

However as @Aliencer said is not profitable for the Bless MU to merge old servers. I believe they only merge servers to make room for new ones. Players in new servers spend the most on VIP, lottery and donations. 

Is not what we want it is what best and most profitable for business of Bless MU. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zilvinas11 said:

I think is a great idea to merge 3 older servers. Some changes would be needed to game play and PVP events would be a mess and and too lagging if 5-6 guild with 2-3 parties comes to LF.  Also would bring new opportunities for the players from newer servers to gather better items and for older to make some bon. 

However as @Aliencer said is not profitable for the Bless MU to merge old servers. I believe they only merge servers to make room for new ones. Players in new servers spend the most on VIP, lottery and donations. 

Is not what we want it is what best and most profitable for business of Bless MU. 

I actually disagree. I would say it’s quite profitable for bless mu. As of now most guilds on dead servers don’t even need vip/powerbuff for the competition. But having so many other enemies, A purchase of Vip will make a huge difference.

people moving to new servers will sell off bons=pp. the tax will slowly erase bons on server and eventually players will need to buy direct again.

There will be battles for guild quests/battles to even make it into participation slots for castle seige.

i’d say it adds a new Competitive element to the game.

no server has had all guilds with endgame pvp items and still had these competitive early server elements to it.

When new items added to lottery the only way to get will be to throw and not wait for a merge. The 20% increase when withdrawing bons adds the incentive to buy also

• Like 1

Судьба каждого сервера одинакова - Конкурентное развитие -> доминация -> борьба превосходство...
Открытие нового сервера - > уход игроков в поисках удачи на новом сервере,   а в итоге на старом сервере 1гильдия держит замок, а 2-я "старается" его захватить...

Только вот дело в людях, а точнее в их отсутствии -  держать замок\мероприятия\ BA при 3-4 полных партиях, при отсутствии людей на сервере много ума не надо, в отличии от конкурентного противостояния.

На моей памяти было уже несколько объединений серверов, так вот расклад сил за частую меняется и сервер оживает.

imagen.png

The biggest problem I see here is not the lack of players, it is simply that when a guild accesses the castle and has time and people who can afford to live on the PC (it is not a bad thing) a lot of difference is generated in the guild buff I think that changes the balance a lot in the pvp, I think you could look at other things such as the socket option, I don't know if it can be implemented in the current client but it would be interesting to change the pvp something and the builds can be customized moreimagen.png
 Merge X30 and X100 will result in 2 strong guilds, merge X30, X50, X100 will result in 1 strong ally and 1 strong guild, that is what is gonna happen 1v1 always, same pvp, in 2-3 months same problem again xD

Im here 3 years and 3 merges and same problem always

On 1/19/2024 at 2:41 PM, firx said:

imagen.png

The biggest problem I see here is not the lack of players, it is simply that when a guild accesses the castle and has time and people who can afford to live on the PC (it is not a bad thing) a lot of difference is generated in the guild buff I think that changes the balance a lot in the pvp, I think you could look at other things such as the socket option, I don't know if it can be implemented in the current client but it would be interesting to change the pvp something and the builds can be customized moreimagen.png
 Merge X30 and X100 will result in 2 strong guilds, merge X30, X50, X100 will result in 1 strong ally and 1 strong guild, that is what is gonna happen 1v1 always, same pvp, in 2-3 months same problem again xD

Im here 3 years and 3 merges and same problem always

I don't think a 3 server merge will result in 1strong ally and 1 strong guild. I don't think a 3way merge has ever happened.
There will be too many players and they won't want to settle with "side" guild when people invested in fully equipped characters.

I also don't see Buzz(x100) merging with any current guilds on other servers. Just my old Cardinal members.
GGWP (x100) I don't see merging with any guilds unless I'm mistaken and they're friends with 12zen
12zen(x30), I don't see anyone allying with them from these servers
Chill(x30) Guard(x50) IMOX(x50) is left and if they ally or not they're still quite strong.

Minimum 3 guilds. potentially 5.

On 1/26/2024 at 12:03 AM, HUGEE said:

I don't think a 3 server merge will result in 1strong ally and 1 strong guild. I don't think a 3way merge has ever happened.
There will be too many players and they won't want to settle with "side" guild when people invested in fully equipped characters.

I also don't see Buzz(x100) merging with any current guilds on other servers. Just my old Cardinal members.
GGWP (x100) I don't see merging with any guilds unless I'm mistaken and they're friends with 12zen
Chill(x30) Guard(x50) IMOX(x50) is left and if they ally or not they're still quite strong.

I didnt wrotte about merge any guild, merge 2 servers will result in 2 strong guilds, merge the 3 servers will result in 1 strong ally and 1 strong guild
i dont know who are ggwp xD, 12zen dont need any help they are proplayers xDDD, imox also i dont know who are they, about chill is what it is, will continue same way, if any guy want to leave after merge can do it free no problem.

On 1/25/2024 at 8:03 PM, HUGEE said:

It's fun to read that, the old cardinals ran away when it got difficult, the same thing will happen if the merge gets difficult 😂

but we have to see the reality, if there are so many strong guilds, clearly, they will make an alliance,

you also have to add, the events will be chaos, I can't imagine 4-5 guild with 3-5 pt each event, that will be chaos and I doubt that the game will run smoothly with so many people playing in a square