Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
caa1

This is a good game and I hope it's fair.

Hello
I am -Atula- at server x50 avalon.
I created this topic to hope the board will treat me and all players in the mu bless community fairly.
I don't understand why you banned my account in an unreasonable and very confusing way.
an account I have invested a lot of enthusiasm and value in. 
I don't understand why players accused me of cheating in the game without any video proving it. 
Talking about a video where players denounced me on the forum. 
I would like to present and explain this incident as follows: When I participated in the CS match on January 7, 2024. During the process, my teammates and I broke through the city gate under the command of Guid owner IMOX Saric and his friends Guid Mu4life. I encountered an issue where I lost game connection when I reached the city gate. My screen doesn't have a single connection to the game so the admin can check the connection history and a large number of players in the discord can prove it to me. When I reopen the game, my character appears in a disconnected position. 
That's my explanation in the 52nd to 58th second image in the image. All my friends in the guild witnessed it at that moment. And I would like to confirm that the problem that the game brought me, if I find anything related to speed hacking in the pvp log, I would like the administrator to delete my account completely on all of our servers mu.bless.gs. Sincerely thank you 

image.png

• Thanks 1

seem like Liveguard didnt work properly except make annoying for player. He played with Liveguard but still banned because shit reason

Live Guard has no effect other than giving you lag . We need admin to clarify! We do not support cheating! But there also needs to be a fair manager

53 minutes ago, caa1 said:

so liveguard sucks

53 minutes ago, caa1 said:

The game character -ATULA- kept losing connection, we felt very frustrated during the CS event. We tried to stabilize the guild lineup but failed. After entering the castle we tried to PK to protect the guild but failed. The next day, the character BK -ATULA- was banned without any reason or response from the Admin. We feel disappointed with the way the game is managed. Why are admins banning Noobdw characters very slowly but -ATULA- very fast? Is there anyone who doesn't like the IMOx association? Still ''IMOx again Guard + Admin Mu Bless'', Thank you all.

Liveguard is only a headaches for foreigners players ( players that it not living in Europe). In order for us to participate in this game, we have to use exitlag, without exitlag the game it lagging. If you are in liveguard list, it even worst, lagging and disconnecting from the game multiple times ( don’t said it not lag to play if you are living in Europe). Adding players into liveguard because administrators think players are cheating even if you never have any reports and giving excuses just for collecting datas and observing. Also why it admins participate in game as a player and join our opponents guild. Don’t tell me admins just there for collecting datas, admins involving in the game too much.Also  Lag and disconnecting from the game when there it a lot players participating in event, especially cs. This game it getting worst and worst. Administration doesn’t give fair judgements to the Philippine and the Vietnamese communities.The Vietnamese and Philippine players please stay up and protest for your rights, we donating to the game the same as the other players.  Treat all players the same, there should be no racism in this game. We want fair judgement for Bk -Atula-. Also we want admins/mods not to participate in game or join any specific guild in game because we don’t know if u are giving or receiving anything under the table. WE WANT FAIR TREATMENTS AND FREE THE HOMIE -Atula-. 😂

This is the game play for fun. Not the game for denounce and banning. Cheat is not allow in game for sure but I trust -Atula-. I dont know what admin based on to ban Atula. If you ban him because of the video then let me tell you this is the old game so it full of lagging. Even in my team when we fight, I told my friend why you stand there and stay like this or that but the true in their screen is different. 

This player used a speed hack sometimes for a month.

We have introduced a new system for logging cheaters. Now we only ban based on complaints. We see the complaint, check the logs. In the future everything will be automatic. Apparently that's why he thought that he would cheat and would be unpunished.

All we need a EVIDENCE of -Atula- speed hack, the video didn't tell us anything. WE WANT A PROOF. Admin taking time to do investigation on NoobDW but not -Atula- 

We see every use of any acceleration by any player in the new cheat logs. If you don't trust the project owner that the evidence is irrefutable, then what are you even doing here?

Big brother is watching you. Always remember this 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Artemy Shan said:

This player used a speed hack sometimes for a month.

We have introduced a new system for logging cheaters. Now we only ban based on complaints. We see the complaint, check the logs. In the future everything will be automatic. Apparently that's why he thought that he would cheat and would be unpunished.

Yes you did banned him for speed hack. Now you banned him again for the old and same check log ? He did pay to unban and after that I am pretty sure he not using again. 

3 minutes ago, Artemy Shan said:

We see every use of any acceleration by any player in the new cheat logs. If you don't trust the project owner that the evidence is irrefutable, then what are you even doing here?

Yes why don’t you do that fast with Noobdw?? Take like freaking 2 months to find out that he cheat. 

1 hour ago, Artemy Shan said:

You want our trust so do investigation and providing an evidence fair and square then, don't just come up with the binding words " if you don't trust the project owner, what are you even doing here? All we need an evidence, is that hard?

image.png.920c293a6ab54f998b8b5841560322a8.png

Better tell me your main character nicknames, I’ll check the cheater’s accomplices.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Artemy Shan said:

Better tell me your main character nicknames, I’ll check the cheater’s accomplices.

My character is RiTuBigWig. Don't get me wrong, I have much respect for you guys, I just want to know our members ( -Atula-) against MU bless rules and our guild rules

Edited by dannyvo7

3 hours ago, Artemy Shan said:

My character : Topovich 

This is the last time I answer those who write on the forum without linking their main account in the game. I moved the topic to the tavern.