Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
sixpaths

Bonus rewards for a character reset

Hi there. Let me preface this by pointing out I have donated quite a bit so far, so I understand the value of bonus points as well as what each point possibly translates to.

I have perused over the reset chart for Jade and, while I realize stat points should be the primary focus of a reset, I can't say the bonus rewards (at least for the first dozen or so resets) are any incentive at all. 5 BP for weeks of non stop grind is, to be honest, laughable considering the pricing of items and services this server is boasting. I get 4 points for voting, daily. Put that into perspective. 

To me, the bonus rewards for resets seem like an afterthought at best. 5 BP translate to around 7 Jewels of Bless or less, which really is disappointing. Most item upgrade services reach 300+ points to cover. Put that into perspective as well.

My suggestion would be either increase the amount of BP awarded, especially that you're claiming those rewards are there to stimulate the economy (seriously?), or change the reward to literally anything else. Anything else that has tangible value. That, or just remove the bonus rewards altogether.

Cheers.

Hi @sixpaths, please understand that the reason why you're doing resets is because it gives you additional stats, making your character stronger for each reset. The additional bonuses you get for every 10 resets is something that is merely a small token or reward from the Administration. While you're right, it's somehow low, but note that the main essence of taking resets is still to make your character stronger, not to get wealthier in game. Let's just be thankful that the Admins allow players to somehow get some sort of rewards for grinding resets.

• Confused 1

Well, since this subject is here i would have to ask, if its merely a small token, how else player should achive bonus then? It is only giving for reset and even in smaller amount for achievements. 

But it is the major coin in game and without selling items in exchange of other people donations there are almost no bonus to have.

Character full reset cant even upgrade 1 item into +14 with achieved bonuses..

Basiclly you say pay2win period.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, carmeli23 said:

Well, since this subject is here i would have to ask, if its merely a small token, how else player should achive bonus then? It is only giving for reset and even in smaller amount for achievements. 

But it is the major coin in game and without selling items in exchange of other people donations there are almost no bonus to have.

Character full reset cant even upgrade 1 item into +14 with achieved bonuses..

Basiclly you say pay2win period.

Hi @carmeli23 there are so many ways to gain bonuses. Please refer to this post here: 

Aside from this, well basically as long as you know what you're doing in game, you can get huge bonuses without having to donate. One example is farming shards or making flame and selling them. Another good example is farming for ancient+L and either selling them directly or taking the risks upgrading it and making a feather of condor to either 1. make a 3rd wing or 4th wing or 2. sell it as it is. Third example is to farm zen and jewels and sell them for bonuses. Those are only 3 good and easy examples, but there are still many good ways to earn bonuses. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure you're right in your judgment. As mentioned above, completing resets is not the main source of receiving bonuses.

Of course, the older the server, the more difficult it is to receive bonuses, but I am sure that you can still effectively farm bonuses:

1) CC boxes still have prices
2) Drops from CC boxes are still relevant
3) Fenris still have a price
4) Consumables (jewels, zen, shards, feather, anc items) can still be sold.
5) Top items for crafting or good items 2-3 options are still in price.
6) Accounts and characters can still be sold
(this is just the first thing that comes to mind)
7) You can sell Barker service as well.

(this is just the first things that come to mind)

And I repeat, the economy is still running on a 5-month-old server. Obviously, there are much more sources of income and valuable things in the first months of opening (when server is new and fresh)

Overall, I wouldn't say that Bless is an easy server. If you don’t donate and don’t invest a lot of time, then development will be much more difficult. But this is not a Bless server issue, but rather a feature of every private server. There are a lot of examples when non-donate players become stronger than ultra donate.