• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
xCefiro

merge always dies

Posted (edited)

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraska

they don't think they should change the policy of opening 2 new servers every year?

every time a server has a merge, it is active for the first month and then with the opening of the new server, that merge dies

in MEGA, that happened,the first month, GGwp-12zen-buzz, all events were active but after the opening of VEGAS, the server was gradually shut down to the point that now even CS is not played

when x500 had a merge with x30, that merge died with the opening of the new server and and this will happen the same with avalon/jade

i don't see much sense in doing a merge to revive old servers, if after a few weeks, they kill the merge with a new server

and this will always continue to happen because of making 1 new server every 6 months   😂😂

PS :I experienced 3 merges and of which, only the king-empire merge with snuff/cardinal was active for months, the rest of the merges die after 1 month with the new servers

Edited by xCefiro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Its just good bussines plan to keep money coming in 🙂 Bless only one kind of MU server and we will newer get something like this so i fully support this way.

Edited by ducbk1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, boy, I love merges! After the merge there is an explosion in player activity. You cannot find a single spot to farm because they are all taken and the server is not prepared for a high intake of players from the spots point of view. And it is like this for few months maybe. After that it goes on low population and you can play, enjoy the game, you can do quests, everything is normal. This is the best moment of a server! 

If you want something revolutionary here it is: Back in the day there was only 1 way to make the game play experience longer in MU and that was:

You started with 500 points and every time you reset another 500 points were added. In other words 1 reset 500 points, 2 resets 1000 points, 3 resets 1500 points. Every time you reset all of your points are taken and this is what you get. Now this will def make the experience longer and can push the life of a server longer.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, unair said:

Oh, boy, I love merges! After the merge there is an explosion in player activity. You cannot find a single spot to farm because they are all taken and the server is not prepared for a high intake of players from the spots point of view. And it is like this for few months maybe. After that it goes on low population and you can play, enjoy the game, you can do quests, everything is normal. This is the best moment of a server! 

If you want something revolutionary here it is: Back in the day there was only 1 way to make the game play experience longer in MU and that was:

You started with 500 points and every time you reset another 500 points were added. In other words 1 reset 500 points, 2 resets 1000 points, 3 resets 1500 points. Every time you reset all of your points are taken and this is wIs the best time when a server dies? hat you get. Now this will def make the experience longer and can push the life of a server longer.

is the best time when a server dies? 

the merge, generally serves to activate the PVP, people who do quests or other things, can do it in the same way 😂

what do you think will happen to Avalon/Jade when they open another server a few weeks after the merge? :)))

since they announced 2 servers a year, the merges seem as if they had never been done, the new server is announced, the server that had a merge returns as if it never had a merge and is dead again

MERGE = SERVER NEW = MERGE DEAD  😂

Edited by xCefiro

Posted (edited)

But this seems to be the only success story as you can see. The story that brings and keeps players in the game. 1st server is already open, 2nd server will follow. Even though realistically speaking they are managing the situation way better compared to WoW realms which some of them are completely ghost continents. I would not worry too much tbh. You need to consider this is a game from 2003. It has massive limitations and yet look this Bless community found a way to make it work and it works. This is the most important thing. Do you know how many servers I've seen since 2003 that are now today gone and not even history? Every single server goes through this.

Edited by unair