Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Clever

Dark Lord Suggestion - Balance of the game

Hi Administrator,

Have good day.

I'm here to recommend an some change and additional about Dark Lord class.

Based on his Set Bonus is almost lowest (just greater than DW). I saw that if compare DW, DK, ELF, MG with DL in the same Level/ Equipments/ Wing/ Weapon/ Shield/ Achievement/Quest, DL cannot fight against other class if don't have greater Equipments, even he has Dark Horse with 40% absorb damage.

Example:

DL fight MG in the same condition have ignore, double damage, he just can hit with around below 1,000HP excepted ignore damage.

DL fight DW in the same condition, he cannot touch in DW due to DW combo have teleport.

DL fight DK , nothing to say , because DK have very high reflect damage & biggest HP

DL fight ELF, this is a only case DL can fight back.

- ELF have Defense based on AGI & VIT with ratio, freeze skill, combo very fast.

- DW have Teleport combo with cannot touch in. If can touch, cannot kill in few seconds because have greatest Manashield + Antique Soul equipments more absorb damage.

- DK have Dark Scale with very high reflect damage, almost cannot fight back in case DK have full VIT points.

- MG have Defense based on AGI & VIT with ratio, have Damage based on STR & VIT.

And finally, DL have nothing, low Set Bonus, low Defense, only have big damage against Monsters. 

He don't even have enough skill (Chaotic Diseier skill), additional options for highest Mace.

I think for the Administrator should review and let DL comeback with some change example:

Add Chaotic Diseier skill , Improve Set Bonus, Improve Defense

or Improve Dark Horse/ Elite Horse/ Shadowmere. And let him not disadvantage of being compare with other classes with Hellion/ Seraph/ Demon/ Guardian.

Thanks for your listening and attention.

Kind regards.

From Member.

Edited by nhatrix500
  • Thanks 2

+++

Would be great to see extra defense on Elite Horse / Shadowmere.. They eat lots of resources and cost a lot - and you just get extra damage for character, who already has a lot of damage and no defense ?

Edited by TheBill
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBill said:

+++

Would be great to see extra defense on Elite Horse / Shadowmere.. They eat lots of resources and cost a lot - and you just get extra damage for character, who already has a lot of damage and no defense ?

Agree with you, those Horse cannot compare with the other, but still eat a lot of resources. I saw that 40% absorb damage doesn't make any sense for this MU ? and a lot of resources just for more 25% damage, 2% ignore, 3000HP... Playing Dark Lord class like we have a lot of money to spend.

• Thanks 1

Dark Lord is the best damage dealer on Castle Sieges. This is the guy that guild makes AGM and puts the best items on to be an unstoppable killing machine from hell on an undead horse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Dark Lord is the best damage dealer on Castle Sieges. This is the guy that guild makes AGM and puts the best items on to be an unstoppable killing machine from hell on an undead horse.

Hi sir, I think cannot be unstoppable, he have weak defense. Then every class can kill him everytime.

We all hope, could have some improve/ changing for this class for solo PVP against the others. The Game is not only Castle Sieges, and Castle Sieges is not for small/normal Guild.

Thanks for your listenning.

14 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

The problem is getting to that end game, DL is super weak until you get atleast w3 and 2option+ set. And even then you gonna die from any other class with same level of equipment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nhatrix500 said:

Hi sir, I think cannot be unstoppable, he have weak defense. Then every class can kill him everytime.

We all hope, could have some improve/ changing for this class for solo PVP against the others. The Game is not only Castle Sieges, and Castle Sieges is not for small/normal Guild.

Thanks for your listenning.

He he it is team work game mate ? DL is so power full but he need some allies to rule ? 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 12:29 PM, nhatrix500 said:

Can u explain why?

First, I think your math is wrong about defences, because, as far as I know, elfs have the lowest defence in general and defence only counts for Agility / 10 if I remember correctly, the other classes have the /X a lot lower. Vitality is for health only on elfs

Second, DL's Dark Horse has +40% Absorb - that's way too much to handle.

Third, as Admin said, they're really op in Castle Sieges even in a decent guild, with average gear. 

Forth - Freeze skill - wear Ring of Ice / Pendant of Ice

Fifth - He has Distance skills as well, per say, Fire Scream, Fire Burst. both of them do tons of dmg.  

In overall I think you're just crying out loud as you haven't mastered it's gameplay. 

Sorry, not sorry.

9 hours ago, Banshee//_^ said:

First, I think your math is wrong about defences, because, as far as I know, elfs have the lowest defence in general and defence only counts for Agility / 10 if I remember correctly, the other classes have the /X a lot lower. Vitality is for health only on elfs

Third, as Admin said, they're really op in Castle Sieges even in a decent guild, with average gear. 

Fifth - He has Distance skills as well, per say, Fire Scream, Fire Burst. both of them do tons of dmg.  

In overall I think you're just crying out loud as you haven't mastered it's gameplay. 

Sorry, not sorry.

Fire scream is definitely not a distant skill.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:58 PM, Banshee//_^ said:

Sorry, not sorry.

First, you can re-check Defense formulas of all class from update of administrator and come back this post.

Second, 40% absorb doesn't make any sense, just a number when you reality work in game. DL is easy to die.

Third, i didn't negate a important position of DL in castle sieges. Then I said , only in PVP.

Forth, freeze skill???? What are you talking about , sir?

Fifth, Distance against which class? SM or ELF or MG? Then you can use Fire Burst only and without combo for PVP? If you can do PVP only use Fire Burst, that's really professional xD. Btw, Fire Scream not a skill which farther than skill of SM, ELF, MG.

In overall, I think you don't have real experience of the game while you comment on this thread.

Sorry, not sorry.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:58 AM, Banshee//_^ said:

Sorry, not sorry.

Show me a DL who can survive pvp with average gear ^^^^

40% absorb is a random number which has no real effect ingame.

Fire scream would be a good skill if it wasnt blocked by everything. ( if you dont play DL - Fire scream can be blocked by allies, enemies etc. you can hit only the closest to you)

My suggestion to make DL atleast +- similar to other classes in midgame or PVE, is to add % defense on W2  as any other class has. Without W3 on DL, the char is useless.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sense said:

Show me a DL who can survive pvp with average gear ^^^^

40% absorb is a random number which has no real effect ingame.

Fire scream would be a good skill if it wasnt blocked by everything. ( if you dont play DL - Fire scream can be blocked by allies, enemies etc. you can hit only the closest to you)

My suggestion to make DL atleast +- similar to other classes in midgame or PVE, is to add % defense on W2  as any other class has. Without W3 on DL, the char is useless.

with W3, still almost useless on PVP xD

4 hours ago, gnetlis said:

if u have both left hands nothing help u !!!! learn to play !! 

Give us your counter-opinion, bro. Don't comment such lack of culture like that xD