Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
robbybucks

Chaos Castle

Hello,

There has been some great improvements recently to making CC more fair and balanced and that cant go without notice. I suggest a cool down on casting teleport. Its no secret that SM dominate chaos castle. You get the jump with your big range cast with evil spirit and can teleport for 10 minutes straight without being touched. If you're a BK you have to hope you're lucky enough to catch one, but its practically impossible if that SM is dedicated to casting teleport because he knows he has more mobs killed. Just like how potion speed decreases as the match continues, maybe some sort of delay to stop the teleport abuse. Just a thought.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, knarel said:

great idea. ifspecially your ms is high and you are playing against low latency player, no shot of catching the sm with whatever you are playing.

Yes you're right. You can't even catch them 99% of the time!

i hope that admin will see this topic ,, i already told sir iv4n about this but nothing's happen SM keep teleporting until the end of time limit in Chaos castle ..

30 minutes ago, arjay28 said:

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ADMINS ? SICK AND TIRED OF THESE WIZZARDS JUMPING LIKE A FROG

Let me guess, bk 32767 vitality?

I see that nothing has changed, and the abuse continues to happen. Can the devs really be okay with a single class that can kill 70% of the mobs in one second and then teleport without being touched for 10 minutes straight? There is something fundamentally wrong, and these forums become more and more useless when no one gives a damn for most the issues brought up.

• Like 1

Reviving this post, this needs to be taken care of. Not only can they teleport without being touched if you are a BK, but a top SM can one shot you with one combo even having 300K HP and a good set. I'm ok with the second part, but I'm highlighting it because the "BK IS BROKEN" card is not working anymore for CC 🙂

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Urmicoll said:

Reviving this post, this needs to be taken care of. Not only can they teleport without being touched if you are a BK, but a top SM can one shot you with one combo even having 300K HP and a good set. I'm ok with the second part, but I'm highlighting it because the "BK IS BROKEN" card is not working anymore for CC 🙂

i think you are thinking about NoobDw on x50 server that was sm with cheats, that could 1 shot anyone with cheats, in this time bk can hit your sm with 1 skill 50-100k EZ and have 200k hp, if you think sm need tp cooldown then remove bk inner also, it will be fair then 🙂

• Like 1

@-Koostiso- I'm not talking about any noob SM with "cheats". I'm talking about the top SMs in my server. This part regardless, is fair, I'm not asking for SM's strength to be reduced.

You are focusing on something old. We BK's have already been toned down in CC, our HP pot consumption speed is reduced overtime. TP cooldown should increase with time as well. We simply cannot hit a good SM, period, it's impossible, there is not enough time in between teleports to land a combo on a properly geared SM, even if you guessed where they tp.

It's unplayable the way it currently is (in a 1v1 scenario against a properly geared and good SM player)

If you play SM only because of your ability to infinitely teleport, then we definitely should be begging for different changes to the class and not arguing about this (more power, more defense, more HP, etc. - but this, is a different conversation)

Every class should be viable in CC, and no class should be "king".

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Urmicoll said:

We simply cannot hit a good SM, period, it's impossible, there is not enough time in between teleports to land a combo on a properly geared SM, even if you guessed where they tp.

All i understand from your text is that you don't know how to play with bk, if its 1v1 situation, then bk 4/8 cc will deffinatley kill sm that just teleports around(unless you think bk should always be in cc with 350k+hp).
And even with 350k hp bk can kill sm if he hits bypass 🙂

Edited by -Koostiso-
  • Like 1

@-Koostiso- you are missing the point and did not read the post fully. Not a single person that plays another class different than SM would defend their teleport ability and its current state in CC, only SM players (and if they do, they haven't played against a good SM).

You are only thinking about yourself here, but changing this is a major improvement for everyone and for the game.

It is truly obnoxious, the way it currently is.

P.S.: I'm not complaining because I cannot win in CC... I can in fact win, I just still think this topic's discussion is unfair the way it is 🙂

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Urmicoll said:

@-Koostiso- you are missing the point and did not read the post fully. Not a single person that plays another class different than SM would defend their teleport ability and its current state in CC, only SM players (and if they do, they haven't played against a good SM).

You are only thinking about yourself here, but changing this is a major improvement for everyone and for the game.

It is truly obnoxious, the way it currently is.

P.S.: I'm not complaining because I cannot win in CC... I can in fact win, I just still think this topic's discussion is unfair the way it is 🙂

If you make delay on sm teleport, then sm will become useless, with bk its not hard to kill sm, but on other hand, if sm is able to kill you then its your problem, because 1 elite potion and sd potion makes huge difference 🙂

• Like 1

You must play really and I mean REALLY bad to not hit a few combos to sm who is just teleporting. As for sm, it's nothing left for sm to do against bk since latest updates made bk unstoppable, some people consider me a good sm player, maybe I am, maybe I'm not but I can for a fact say that I can no longer win bk (not even talking about full 15 bks, just regular 13 set and even 2nd wings) in cc, unless the bk is playing super bad, and I have played with sm for many years... Like 2 years ago I could easily kill bad geared bk but not anymore, so the time has come and I will finally be switching to bk.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1