Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Crаft

Origin / 1000VND / 3.1

on video 1 u switched char to avoid pvp? you own it, some people dont know english or russian, stop being so toxic at this
What do you want a server for you alone? XD
need to ban every you can before siege what a lol guys awesome

• Like 4

They win everything, we don't take anything and even the people who don't understand their languages who play to try to 
improve and have fun come with these things, we don't get any advantage with any bug or anything, 
it's just that people don't find out and suddenly they ban. I repeat, we win 0 things, 
they take everything and even crush people in reports. 
Admin should create an X12 server and let them play alone there to see if they are comfortable.

Edited by firx
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Some of them use macro, and another macro programs and im not reporting everyday... this is a huge joke...

Edited by firx
  • Like 2

Щас еще АДМИН прийдет и БАН даст ^^

Как в моем случае))))

тут такая же ерунда, ни кто не знает что за баг, откуда взялся... А срок отматай^^

Для справки BK сделал релог - но этого нет на видео ))) ну а раз нет - что все-таки дадите 7 дней БАНА ^^?

Edited by Dogi-Style

Почему вообще видео какой то странный.. 

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraskaпросьба проверить логи и все что касается это уже смешно mg Cerberus забанили холя чел не замечал и норм играл никто нечего не проверил и просто дал бан !! Просьба посмотреть все логи касаемо с мангуст и к другие кто там участвовал ! Еще смущает тот факт что 2 раз уже с участием крафата происходил все это совпадение хм-м-м на врятле. 

Edited by papa01
  • Like 2

I was logged on Zil at the time, and here is my point of view.
As soon as u said that his character is bugged, we stopped fightin you, and I wanted to check myself, so I even killed my teammates.
Once we confirmed that was indeed the case, he switched and everything was fine.

What these videos actually proof, is fact that character MangusT, abused "switch character" not to get killed, which is a violation of 3.1 rule.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, papa01 said:

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraskaпросьба проверить логи и все что касается это уже смешно mg Cerberus забанили холя чел не замечал и норм играл никто нечего не проверил и просто дал бан !! Просьба посмотреть все логи касаемо с мангуст и к другие кто там участвовал ! 

thanks for the support) - but none of the ADMINs admit their mistakes - haha

• Like 1

4 минуты назад, Лещик сказал:

Я в то время был залогинён на Зиле и вот моя точка зрения.
Как только ты сказал, что у него глючный персонаж, мы перестали с тобой драться, а я захотел проверить себя, поэтому даже убил своих товарищей по команде.
Как только мы подтвердили, что это действительно так, он переключился, и все стало хорошо.

Эти видео на самом деле доказывают тот факт, что персонаж МангусТ злоупотребил «сменить персонажа», чтобы его не убили, что является нарушением правила 3.1.

oh handsome!) the violation of the rules is also visible on his part - Switch so that they don’t kill ^^ - BUT they probably will  not ban him - this is 12 ZEN - HAHAHA

• Like 1

to avoid pvp when test dmg on 1000VND 😂😂😂👍

Switch is to make it clear, so you don't argue like Whizer did, with the words "He must do switch first before asking"

So much fun of you, continue 😀

but there was no reason to switch for him, he clearly knows how this bug works (for me, 1st time I came across it was cerberus case), its possible that he also knows how to force that bug.

6 minutes ago, wrecked said:

to avoid pvp when test dmg on 1000VND 😂😂😂👍

Switch is to make it clear, so you don't argue like Whizer did, with the words "He must do switch first before asking"

So much fun of you, continue 😀

You dont have to... Mangust didnt switch in Cerberus case and still Cerb was banned and mangust know that 🙂 

• Haha 1

1 час назад, papa01 сказал:

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraskaпросьба проверить логи и все что касается это уже смешно mg Cerberus забанили холя чел не замечал и норм играл никто нечего не проверил и просто дал бан !! Просьба посмотреть все логи касаемо с мангуст и к другие кто там участвовал ! 

Как он мог незаметить если сним мангус в плотную стоял и вел диалог на что тот отвечал . Вы кричали что вы сильная гильд так доказуйте ето .

Ах да я забил скажыте спасибо фермену он начал месить говно . А теперь некуй ныть на форуме .

Edited by shemanice