Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
xCefiro

cerebrum

Tell me what is the difference in these 2 posts? You told me that I did not meet the requirements, but 12zen made the post and do you accept the post?

i accept that my post did not comply but the 1000VN post did not comply either but you accept and give it a ban

i get the feeling that you only accepted it because Craft made the post

@cerebrum @Ivan Nebraska @BeL4eNaK

Edited by -Slayer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wreqor said:

Don't act like brainless, Raska given answer in next post image.png.acd36230ec91a8379a0f58f75bfcdda5.png

i'm only interested in cerebrum's opinion, he closed the 2 posts, one closed it and the other accepted it, I want to know why :)))

Ii just want to know why the rules are sometimes followed and sometimes ignored 

4 minutes ago, wreqor said:

Don't act like brainless, Raska given answer in next post image.png.acd36230ec91a8379a0f58f75bfcdda5.png

It doesnt mean that report 1000VND didnt comply the rules of reporting. I pointed out exactly what rule its breaking but admin ignored it.

I know it doesnt change basically anything, but crutial part of the report was chat msg (telling bk he is not taking dmg) and chat was not opened properly. 

So guys @-Cerebrum- @R.A.S.K.A rules are rules and should be followed by everyone.

as for you mangust - please learn how to read and understand what you reading... I dont give a damn about your hp. 

there was no date on your video, that is the reason 🙂 mine have, HP bar is acceptable to cut out and as I said, I have originals, what for should i buy invis mode and show opponents my hp bar? No it is not like that

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wreqor said:

there was no date on your video, that is the reason 🙂 mine have, HP bar is acceptable to cut out and as I said, I have originals, what for should i buy invis mode and show opponents my hp bar? No it is not like that

do you understand the difference between having the chat or not? i see that you have a low IQ or you don't know how to read well to interpret what the rules say 🙂

the rules ask for an open chat and you don't have it, it doesn't matter if it has a date or what, it doesn't comply with the rules

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

u did same nab, i was 12 zen only Mr.Per4ik and craft (when mangust stoopid guy xD) decent ppl, i have a lot of chats on discord with a lot of ppl, you did with craft i can post all, but we all are fked u know 😛