You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
отвечай за лепет)

Irisu + Halux / 4.9 / Avalon

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.9
4. Ник нарушителя: Halux https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=halux&serv=server3 Irisu https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=irisu&serv=server3
5. Доказательство:

на протяжении всего TDM'a они друг-друга не сливали, либо бегали рядом и вовсе не замечая друг-друга :trf: как только сказал слово о том что ведётся запись, так сразу начали предлагать party и сливать друг-друга(смешно, я оценил) 🤭 в нашей команде был BK EE SM в другой MG SM BK то есть бафф накинуться так же не как не мог бы из вне.. да в общем в течении 6'и минутного видео всё сами увидите

а так же они до победного остались вдвоём, и просто набивали смерти и убийство как было вначале договорено между кланом :joyful:

2.jpg

3.jpg

там даже в конце видео он встав в ловушку, все равно не умудрился его слить, это прям вышка 🤭

Edited by отвечай за лепет)
info

You purposely dont go in in party go make such report?
Elf kill SM , basically what he can like can see in video 😄

People go to this event to pvp or make achievment but you go there to make false report??

All that beside the fact that all server kill you on sight for all the afk killing .. which puts you target 1 any event .. your own fault bro.

• Sad 1

14 минут назад, edzayo сказал:

You purposely dont go in in party go make such report?
Elf kill SM , basically what he can like can see in video 😄

People go to this event to pvp or make achievment but you go there to make false report??

All that beside the fact that all server kill you on sight for all the afk killing .. which puts you target 1 any event .. your own fault bro.

меня не интересует мнение ещё одного трусливого(лживого) игрока с Mu4 🤭 и методом тык'а совмещать какие-то сливы с AFK и т.д. это выглядит совсем с коленки со стороны АБЫ(топ'a) клана :trf:

видео - это факт! а эти словечки написанные с переводчика, пустой звук

тем более я открывал F2(чат) и досконально всё показал, так что GG + на видео видно что он бегает под EE плюсами, после чего уже можно даже не всматриваться в какие либо другие детали :trf:

info

Wouldnt change anything. You would die 15 times with or without me helping guild mate to finish ach. + it is my decission who i focus 1st. I got 40 kills out of 41 so looks like i killed almost everyone besides BK that left and bugged event. You are the biggest pain in an ass on this server so it is normal that everyone will focus only you xD. You are the reason nr2 right after NoobDW that is going to make that server unplayable

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 минуты назад, hlax2 сказал:

Wouldnt change anything. You would die 15 times with or without me helping guild mate to finish ach. + it is my decission who i focus 1st. I got 40 kills out of 41 so looks like i killed almost everyone besides BK that left and bugged event. You are the biggest pain in an ass on this server so it is normal that everyone will focus only you xD. You are the reason nr2 right after NoobDW that is going to make that server unplayable

заноза справедливости? :trf: спасибо за комплимент, я учту 

для энтузиазма а так-же подтвердить тот факт, что абы(топ'ы) не кидали тут лжи о том, какие они бедненькие что терпят не за что 🤭

YA-NE-PLACHY-D.jpg

всё пытаются кое как задеть, но всё ни как не получается :trf:

info

I salute your marathon of forum posts and reporting sprees. You're out there triggering and reporting like it's an Olympic sport! 

Unlike some folks, we're the chill squad. We've got better things to care about than the small stuff. And you, mood0, instead of staging a one-man show against the guys who are leveling in Kanturu, maybe swap the virtual battles for some real-life snowman building Olympic in your yard with @pallachh99

If Irisu and Halux gets to hit the pause button, that's our golden ticket to a well-deserved break 😎

image.png.5e9b105039cf9a71333a8c29bdc918ce.png

Edited by gohann
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gohann said:

I salute your marathon of forum posts and reporting sprees. You're out there triggering and reporting like it's an Olympic sport! 

Unlike some folks, we're the chill squad. We've got better things to care about than the small stuff. And you, mood0, instead of staging a one-man show against the guys who are leveling in Kanturu, maybe swap the virtual battles for some real-life snowman building Olympic in your yard with @pallachh99

If Irisu and Halux gets to hit the pause button, that's our golden ticket to a well-deserved break 😎

image.png.5e9b105039cf9a71333a8c29bdc918ce.png

Before post something not smart - check this topic  and see who is in your guild

• Thanks 1

27 минут назад, pallachh99 сказал:

Before post something not smart - check this topic  and see who is in your guild

да не обращай внимание что пишет этот любитель спиртных напитков :trf: там у них хватает своих любителей посидеть за 4.6 и т.д. 
там набрано кого только.. даже их игроки с клана, пишут мне в приват чтобы я подчистил их же игроков 🤭но не буду афишировать имена, пусть держаться друг за друга
даже предлагали мне, дабы я поменял свой ник чтобы зайти к ним в клан играть 🤭 наивные

info

1 hour ago, pallachh99 said:

Well he is nice to us , thats ur problem 🙂

[add-text output image]

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Не флудите. 

4.9 рек. 
1. Ирису не Бафает членов своей команды и бегает на базу врагов бафать соперника (который является сокланом) 
2. Хайлукс не убивает Ирису так как получает баф.  

Договорняк. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 9:21 PM, R.A.S.K.A said:

Don't flood. 

4.9 rec. 
1. Irisu does not buff her team members and runs to the enemy base to buff her opponent (who is a clanmate) 
2. Hilux does not kill Irisu because she receives a buff.  

Agreement. 

Irisu buffed BK which was in pt .. mood0 dont join party .
Irisu run for kills so mood0 dont get them , why struggle buffing teammates who dont hesitate to join party? 

The only moment i see Irisu buffing Halux is when mood0 is teleporting around , which might be done by missclick, because mood0 is still not in party 

I know all this look really bad but mood0 puts in effort for it to be looked even worse !

Idk if not attacking enemy is coincidented with rule breaking , but buffing enemy is definetely not the case here 🙂

What about he fact that mood0 dont join party to give ms ? What about the fact that he dont join the party to receive BK Swell??? If we start looking at it that way it seems more clear 🙂

Edited by edzayo
  • Sad 1

2 часа назад, edzayo сказал:

Irisu buffed BK which was in pt .. mood0 dont join party .
Irisu run for kills so mood0 dont get them , why struggle buffing teammates who dont hesitate to join party? 

The only moment i see Irisu buffing Halux is when mood0 is teleporting around , which might be done by missclick, because mood0 is still not in party 

I know all this look really bad but mood0 puts in effort for it to be looked even worse !

Idk if not attacking enemy is coincidented with rule breaking , but buffing enemy is definetely not the case here 🙂

What about he fact that mood0 dont join party to give ms ? What about the fact that he dont join the party to receive BK Swell??? If we start looking at it that way it seems more clear 🙂

прежде чем пытаться вести какую либо демагогию, попытайся вложиться в одно сообщение - ведь дабл. пост в разделе "Тюрьмы" это PO 🤭 мы и так все видим, что у вас не хватает интеллекта переварить ситуацию и ответить одним разом.. так же как и не хватает интеллекта выучить правила сервера, чтобы потом не пускать слёзы на опьянённую голову

этот двуликий edzayo, один из тех пацЫков который не смотря на то что я заливаю их весь "аБЫ топ клан" писал мне в приват, чтобы я его хотя бы не сливал 🤭 достойно примите ban, отсидите положенное время(ибо выкупитесь) и впредь будьте внимательны! 

info

On 11/25/2023 at 12:21 PM, R.A.S.K.A said:

Не флудите. 

4.9 рек. 
1. Ирису не Бафает членов своей команды и бегает на базу врагов бафать соперника (который является сокланом) 
2. Хайлукс не убивает Ирису так как получает баф.  

Договорняк. 

Ofcourse .. Because you are Guard.

Drakonis : See see you die, NoodDw innocent 😂😂

RASKA : bannebanned if you are against Guard

Extreme : Multiple use hack/cheat in multiple server

Look at Venom case now. He is GiaBao aka NoobDw ( best friend of PallacH and who pay for Drakonis ) 

@Ivan Nebraska

Your project was the best before you hired those Admins.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 часа назад, haohao сказал:

Ofcourse .. Because you are Guard.

Drakonis : See see you die, NoodDw innocent 😂😂

RASKA : bannebanned if you are against Guard

Extreme : Multiple use hack/cheat in multiple server

Look at Venom case now. He is GiaBao aka NoobDw ( best friend of PallacH and who pay for Drakonis ) 

@Ivan Nebraska

Your project was the best before you hired those Admins.

за подобные сообщение, думаю смело можно банить на месяц форума + в игре 🤭 раз такое не уважительное отношение к администрации

ну вообще выглядит, как договорняк. не очень просто такое доказывать, но достаточно пруфов на видео.

Рек

• Like 1

Поддавки на ТДМ в данный момент не рассматриваем. 

Закрыто