Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
bichtuyen1

-Atula- X50 Avalon 2.2 Speedhack or Game Error

Hello Admin Shan, B4lenak, Ivan.
I am here to claim that my friend -Atula- was not hack. First of all please watch this video 
https://youtu.be/z7GUkQmkpfY?feature=shared

You see -Atula- was come in to the gate and die and appears at the gate again. We all remember that time he said "I dont know what happen, when ever i try to pass the gate, I got disconnected"

Thats why he relog many time. As MrDaniel said he must appear at the start but we all dont know why he appear at the gate.  When he pass the gate and get disconnected that is game error so it may answer for the question why he appear at the gate because he having game error. 
Next, I was playing Noobody that time. When he cant pass the gate i tell him to log out -Atula- let me log in then he play Noobody. You can check that -Atula- was log in but different IP later.

-Atula- was sad and we believe him. We just to talk, get the proof with Admin then Bel4nak send me the check log
As you know Mu Online max FPS is 32, -Atula- was 40-52 so it is speedhack. But the check log admin sent me somehow connect with the day when we go to CS then game error happen to him.

Anyone ever have same situation like that please make a comment. Thank you so much!
I hope the admin will do the right thing and be smart so we can have solid faith in the game. It's also so that no one gets their account locked by mistake, causing him to have to quit the game
 tung.png.07456d9d4e44bece9913b35047528050.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hello admin @Ivan Nebraska, Shan, @B4lenak l again. You know this is the 2nd and 3rd time I've filed a complaint about my account being locked inappropriately. Anyone who uses cheats has a purpose. But this was due to a server connection error, so I had to close the entire application every time my teammates shouted to pass the city gate. I can't use the cheat with a 32k vit, 32k agi warrior character as support. If using speedhack, the parameters displayed on the opponent will prove everything. Once again, please give justice to me and all Vietnamese players. I believe this is a fair game.

either modified client , with higher fps cap , or speedhack . 
not many options here.
if he have client with 40+ fps i think he can share it to bel4enak and earn some money , so we all can enjoy higher fps.

but i doubt thats the case here.

for everyone to explain , speedhack usually dont just modify your agility , it speeds up the whole game , so your moving , staggering , hitting , and fps will be faster.
this is super easy way to detect speedhack , and he used super simple speedhack aswell.
in these logs u can see fps 45 which would be approximetteley 1.5x speedhack and 50+ would be somewhere around 1.7x

as bel4enak said, the ban is not because of the gate thing ! He said that after the report he checked logs and there were many entities of speedhack proof , like such.

im not here to doubt your beleif, but i think the guy is not speaking truth , and was simply using speedhack once again , this is good enough proof for me.

to make things fair , if possible , i would like  admin to check my character : edzayo in Avalon , if it ever have experienced this FPS error, if yes , we can question the doubt of game error.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If I used the speed hack I could have passed through the city gate and entered the castle with ease. There's no way I can just hang around in one gate location, it's because of the game's connection loss error. Please check the exact pvp log that day. I used a character to pk with the character -ALLARMO- right at that time outside the city gate.

4 hours ago, edzayo said:

either modified client , with higher fps cap , or speedhack . 
not many options here.
if he have client with 40+ fps i think he can share it to bel4enak and earn some money , so we all can enjoy higher fps.

Can everyone get 50 FPS as well? Tired of playing on 32 FPS 😂
-Atula- share your client please to everyone. 

6 hours ago, qBaccaa said:

Can everyone get 50 FPS as well? Tired of playing on 32 FPS 😂
-Atula- share your client please to everyone. 

Look at the video, it Game error. That may cause of high FPS. Sometimes you got full 64k point stats then system warning you speedhack. Need admin send the another day of check logs also cause that day same with the day he got Game error. Dont you understand?

Еще раз поднимите данный кейс и в бан пойдете сами за лжесвидетельство. Он пользовался спидхаком периодически в течении 2 месяцев. Данное видео здесь вообще не причем. Мы баним по логам спидхака, а не по этому видео.

• Thanks 1