Sign in to follow this  
Real_Carnage

Avalon / mood0 / 4.1 and 4.2 and probably 4.18

Posted (edited)

1. My nickname: Carnage
2. Game server: Avalon
3. Which rule was violated: 4.1 / 4.2 and probably 4.18
4. Nickname of the offender: mood0
5. Proof: Kept on killing all AFK on all map and calls out swear words to them randomly. Making fun of people also even posting on tavern making it look like he's the victim as usual. He has been banned before for 4.18 and he is doing it again. I also see he has multiple bans for 4.1 and 4.2 so I guess he deserves more than just a 7 days ban now?

This one example I got from Liangshiu. And look how he taunts also a particular guild saying he will not let people train and should pay him jewels first. Majority of the players in the guild (HOTDOG) he called out are newbies, most of which I'm helping in the game because they literally just started. These people are whom I invited in the game while streaming like Discern, Coffee, etc.

Screen03_12-18_11-0000.jpg

Screen03_12-18_12-0001.jpg

Screen(03_12-18_56)-0002.jpg

Edited by Real_Carnage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well, he's doing it again. We have done nothing wrong with him but still provoke even newbies. We are fine with killing our characters, especially in pvp maps. But, sending a message privately and throwing some curse words and provoking someone to say something?  I don't think that's normal. He's been banned a couple of times but still doesn't learn his lesson. I hope admins do something about this person.

• Like 1

How many reports does this character have? There is no recidivism here? He has so many reports because he knows that he can be insulting and being toxic all the time that they only put 3 days of Ban in the chat. This recurrence in any other game would be a permanent Ban.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

а разве я когда то был против послать нахуй таких хуесосов как Carnage? 4.1 заслуженный.. обоссаный ублюдок, который пугает банами на право и на лево 🤭 

Posted (edited)

yayehyesos.jpg

yayeehyesos2.jpg

бомж сам мне пишет в приват, а потом вырезая под себя удобные скриншоты говорит о том что он святой? да я не против в бан'е посидеть недельку, но что я сцу на эти вьетнамских собак!

Edited by ОСУЖДАЮ!
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Adding this screenshot to the list. Sent to me by a friend of mine. Now he is being racist against Vietnamese.

5893A9D5-8CD3-49EB-A951-C3B63C8490CF.jpeg

Edited by tungokcb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ОСУЖДАЮ! said:

yayehyesos.jpg

yayeehyesos2.jpg

бомж сам мне пишет в приват, а потом вырезая под себя удобные скриншоты говорит о том что он святой? да я не против в бан'е посидеть недельку, но что я сцу на эти вьетнамских собак!

Are you kidding me right now? HAHAHA. Just went to dung2 to hunt mobs and you killed me without any apparent reason. I don't mind about what happen, not until you post chat and privately message me, cursing. Come on, check the game time on my SS compared to yours. I just answered back after cursing at me. But you can see in your SS that I didn't say anything bad against you, I just said your hiding in aida as always. Not a single curse came out of my mouth 😄

po4emy ti imeew pravo provocirovatj nas dvoih tem shto kakoj to permanently ban bydet ne ponjatno za shto, a mi tebja ne imeem pravo provocirovatj tem shto ne dadim vashemy "HOTDOG" klany ka4atsja? Carnage, ti 4e tam popytal? tyt mood dazhe v mu ne oskorbil ne kogo po 4.1 i to odin raz k vam obratilsja dog i vse" a ostalnie vse skrini s moim y4astiem, i to shto mi tam takogo plohogo skazali?" 😄 ne dadim ka4atsja? LOL tak eto igrovoj process
ne4ego bilo viebonitj banom nas pugatj, poly4aj otvetky

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, petrosjan said:

po4emy ti imeew pravo provocirovatj nas dvoih tem shto kakoj to permanently ban bydet ne ponjatno za shto, a mi tebja ne imeem pravo provocirovatj tem shto ne dadim vashemy "HOTDOG" klany ka4atsja? Carnage, ti 4e tam popytal? tyt mood dazhe v mu ne oskorbil ne kogo po 4.1 i to odin raz k vam obratilsja dog i vse" a ostalnie vse skrini s moim y4astiem, i to shto mi tam takogo plohogo skazali?" 😄 ne dadim ka4atsja? LOL tak eto igrovoj process
ne4ego bilo viebonitj banom nas pugatj, poly4aj otvetky

That is sad bro. How do you manage to control all those accounts pretending to be someone else? We all know that it's you. Pyccak, PhonoTP, mood0, what else? Do you think we don't know all of that? 😄 and no one is provoking you. So, if the admin warns you about being toxic, do you mean that's provoking? He just said you should stop being toxic or he will report you and that report I think will be the 4th one if I'm not mistaken. Can be a permanent ban. You are confusing the admins with what you are saying. 

• Sad 1

bro , a play on PyCCaK, if admins wants they can check my IP ! mood0 is another man ...

you yourself go and kill peoples from afk .... 

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Was normal guy a week ago, now off the rails again.
The posted screenshoots ain't even half of what he was spamming.

Permanent ban is too harsh, but he really needs to be banned for a longer period. 

It seems to me that either some normal person was playing on mood0 10th march and before for a short period, and after it someone else is using the account OR that this is the real mood0.

I wonder how PyCCaK has screenshots from first-person view.

Is there no actions in mu bless that would end up in a longer penalty than rules describe?
If i would have 7 VMs, 7 accounts and 7 IPs, that I would use each day to write post full of racial slurs and just offensive stuff non-stop until I get banned, there won't be any additional penalty?

Does using alt accounts in forum excuse from following the rules?

Bless administrators - this guys actions will promote only bad things, an example needs to be made here.
No matter what issues show up in these kind of topics, administrators seem to not engage or look for any kind of solutions.
That means that it will be solved at the end only when community will leave administrators no choice? If thats the case, sure, we can go for it, although no one wants to do that, but if there is no choice left...

image.png.141f7ef5c0548a73749fba826761ec71.png

P.S. It still continues today.

image.png.aebe4f4659e4ebfd5d8b44eaa6fc8ccc.png

For english speakers: He wrote he will just buy unban, that its not a problem.

Edited by Enkss
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

с чего вы взяли, вообще вообразили что mood0 и PyCCaK это один и тот же человек? админам не будет проблемно проверить по IP адресам кто и что и где и как и на ком играет" 
у вас есть игрок похуже, который обогнал mood0 раза в три четыре по банам 😄 когда же за банят тогда этого токсичного BpyHssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

Edited by petrosjan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, petrosjan said:

where did you even imagine that mood0 and PyCCaK are the same person? it won’t be a problem for admins to check by IP addresses who and what and where and how and on whom is playing" 
you have a worse player who has outstripped mood0 three to four times in terms of bans 😄 when will this toxic BpyH be banned thenssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

BpyH made his own bed, if additional penalties are enforced for repeated offenses, its his own fault.
This is not normal whoever the person is.

Same for mood0 and BpyH, real life issues shine through your internet personalities with a very bright light.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

In the real world, the rich are always going to be saved from the harshest penalties and here it is the same, Mood0 is a person who will have spent his parents' salary in this game and it is not worth it to the administrators to permanently ban a person who is entering money every month.

• Sad 2