• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
oascom1

Attention Admins.

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

I would like to suggest a game designer/Admins to give attention to a drop rate of the ancient set: Imperial Dark Master for Dark Lord. 

As I spoke with @Ivan Nebraska he suggested I make a forum topic and to create a little buzz about it.

The drop rate is really off, there is currently no single full imperial set on the server. The items simply have too small drop rate compared to other top ancient sets for other classes. 

There are plenty of SMs, Elf's, BKs with the best ancients sets, they are not rare and easy to collect, on the other hand the only good pvp DL set is just non available.

This is unfair and unbalanced, I would like the person who designed the game look into this please. 

I hope it's not a big change and only a simple drop rate increase can fix the issue. 

Thank you.

Edited by oascom1
  • Like 2

Пожалуйста проверьте сколько сетов собранных см\ельф\бк\мг\дл из топовых грейдов

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wyoming Devil said:

How you want to get Imperial set  without LOT?  30k pp, I will get one for you

Lol, Good luck. 

It would be appreciated if they at least downgraded (moved to Golem) or removed the Prime set from the Omega boss, as it is a useless set.

I also don't quite understand why there are two sets for BK from Omega (Pantheon and Oblivion). Both sets are almost identical, making it more challenging to collect a complete set.
In the case of DL, you have the option to use the full set (Empire) or a partial set (Imperial), providing at least some explanation for the existence of two sets for DL. But where is the logic for BK?

This way, there would be a slightly higher chance of obtaining the necessary items from the boss, as at the end of the day top guilds only care about top ancient sets (at the end game mostly imperial). Although they made it somewhat easier to collect the sets when they moved some of items to the Golem boss, it still takes a very long time to collect a full set and upgrade it to level 11. The boss already has a 13-hour respawn time, which I believe is sufficient to leave only relatively necessary drop there and remove/downgrade everything else.

Anyways, that's only my opinion maybe it's wrong maybe it's not, up to you.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Beasty said:

It would be appreciated if they at least downgraded (moved to Golem) or removed the Prime set from the Omega boss, as it is a useless set.

I also don't quite understand why there are two sets for BK from Omega (Pantheon and Oblivion). Both sets are almost identical, making it more challenging to collect a complete set.
In the case of DL, you have the option to use the full set (Empire) or a partial set (Imperial), providing at least some explanation for the existence of two sets for DL. But where is the logic for BK?

This way, there would be a slightly higher chance of obtaining the necessary items from the boss, as at the end of the day top guilds only care about top ancient sets (at the end game mostly imperial). Although they made it somewhat easier to collect the sets when they moved some of items to the Golem boss, it still takes a very long time to collect a full set and upgrade it to level 11. The boss already has a 13-hour respawn time, which I believe is sufficient to leave only relatively necessary drop there and remove/downgrade everything else.

Anyways, that's only my opinion maybe it's wrong maybe it's not, up to you.

That's a good point and also a good solution. 

Edited by oascom1

Posted (edited)

Добрый день, администрация проекта. Прошу Вас, проверить дроп Imperial Dark Master set на сервере х10 Jade. 

Так как с октября 2023 года по настоящее время (уже 8 месяцев), ни одного Imperial Dark Master set на сервере х10 Jade. не было собрано, а топ сеты на MG/DK/SM/ELF было собрано по 4-5 штук. 

Edited by bengun
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bengun said:

Добрый день, администрация проекта. Прошу Вас, проверить дроп Imperial Dark Master set на сервере х10 Jade. 

Так как с октября 2023 года по настоящее время (уже 8 месяцев), ни одного Imperial Dark Master set на сервере х10 Jade. не было собрано, а топ сеты на MG/DK/SM/ELF было собрано по 4-5 штук. 

Тоже самое было и на авалоне, тут дело не в сервере конкретном, а в общих настройках

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pallachh99 said:

Тоже самое было и на авалоне, тут дело не в сервере конкретном, а в общих настройках

So it's not a bad luck after all. If every top guild that hold castle on the server can't complete a set but already did 4-5 of each for different classes thats clearly a drop rate issue. 

@Ivan Nebraska hopefully this can be pushed to the right people:)

39 minutes ago, thecapslock said:

Осторожнее с желаниями ) А то сделают так, что за неделю замка 2 сета упадут)

🤦‍♂️

Posted (edited)

What are you even talking about? You want a higher drop rate for Imperial Sets? The Imperial Set is already OP as it is. If they increase the drop rates, every guild holding a castle will end up with Imperial Sets, while weaker guilds will have to pay a lot to get them. This would eliminate any chance for a fair fight for the castle!

The Imperial Set is a game-changer! It will be impossible to even cross Loren Bridge! The Imperial Set is OP AF just because the Dark Lord isn't staggering. Stupid.

BK doesn't matter, just paper in these sets and for team fight you need exc. set.  SM in ichor does well, just because of teleport and ranged attack. MG in mayhem is a machine gun with a lot of damage output. ELF could also be a game-changer just because of the increased mana.

Downgrade the Imperial even more? C'mon, do you really think that would change a thing? For example, if Zurkas start farming lower-grade ancient items, do you think you have a chance?

Every class has its own role, and the Dark Lord is the main weapon.

They will dominate even faster. Numbers don't lie. Greedy bastards
image.png.642f335ca1470c455950d2535ce389c4.png

Edited by gohann
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, gohann said:

What are you even talking about? You want a higher drop rate for Imperial Sets? The Imperial Set is already OP as it is. If they increase the drop rates, every guild holding a castle will end up with Imperial Sets, while weaker guilds will have to pay a lot to get them. This would eliminate any chance for a fair fight for the castle!

The Imperial Set is a game-changer! It will be impossible to even cross Loren Bridge! The Imperial Set is OP AF just because the Dark Lord isn't staggering. Stupid.

BK doesn't matter, just paper in these sets and for team fight you need exc. set.  SM in ichor does well, just because of teleport and ranged attack. MG in mayhem is a machine gun with a lot of damage output. ELF could also be a game-changer just because of the increased mana.

Downgrade the Imperial even more? C'mon, do you really think that would change a thing? For example, if Zurkas start farming lower-grade ancient items, do you think you have a chance?

Just like you said MGs and SMs doing amazing in top ancient sets and there are few with +15 already. Why DLs be on disadvantage? Make it fair for every class.

As for the guilds that hold castle and are OP, that's a totally different thing and doesn't have anything to do with drop rate of imperial. MGs using mayhem and SMs with ichor already are OP.

Nothing stops you to join strong guild or make one btw. Sounds like you are a bit hurt for some reason. 

Edited by oascom1

33 minutes ago, oascom1 said:

Just like you said MGs and SMs doing amazing in top ancient sets and there are few with +15 already. Why DLs be on disadvantage? Make it fair for every class.

As for the guilds that hold castle and are OP, that's a totally different thing and doesn't have anything to do with drop rate of imperial. MGs using mayhem and SMs with ichor already are OP.

Nothing stops you to join strong guild or make one btw. Sounds like you are a bit hurt for some reason. 

You hurt my feelings when I applied to join your guild, and you said no because I was in a Rave set +9. You wanted me to be in a Plate set with +dd, +ref, +hp, and +15.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, gohann said:

You hurt my feelings when I applied to join your guild, and you said no because I was in a Rave set +9. You wanted me to be in a Plate set with +dd, +ref, +hp, and +15.

I think you confuse me with someone. I play on Jade and I'm not guild master. 

Please don't go off topic with your hurt feelings. I wish you the best

Posted (edited)
В 11.06.2024 в 14:01, gohann сказал:

What are you even talking about?He's Troy guild member we are holding the castle enough,did anybody asked you what set is the best for every class ?The drop rate is not fair,You think it's fair when Avalon where half server have Imperial sets moving to Jade where only Imperial items what we have is x20 Scepters 😄

Edited by pref

On 6/14/2024 at 3:37 AM, pref said:

What are you even talking about?He's Troy guild member we are holding the castle enough,did anybody asked you what set is the best for every class ?The drop rate is not fair,You think it's fair when Avalon where half server have Imperial sets moving to Jade where only Imperial items what we have is x20 Scepters 😄

x20 Scepters = 4sets - it is called bad luck!
Merge will be fun , everybody will decide witch whom they want to play with and even after that there will be power moves.
I am ready to make friends

• Sad 1

On 6/11/2024 at 10:12 AM, bengun said:

тебе то бомжу нах сдался империал ? сет имбовый и правильно что падает как падает. Нужно только пофиксить сам дроп с омеги, как это выше описал Бисти, что в целом поднимет шанс выпадания.  Почему тебя бомжом называю ? - потомучто как ты говоришь после 8 месяцев сервера, ты досихпор бегаешь в +13 адамантине. То, что агрессивному со своей барсеткой хочется собрать топ машину, для чего не хватает только империала - я понимаю, а ты то чё лезешь ? В ЕТ ты и с дарксайдом сможешь ходить. 

И стоит конечно внести немного ясности в анц сета как минимум на сервере джейд

первый ичор сет сервера, который сейчас на имбалансе, собрался без потерь, 5 из 5 итемов упали и все зашли на 11

первый дарксайд, который скрысил КорДЛ собрался за 2 дня в ЛоТе.

3 из 4 частей мейхем собрался за первые 6 недель сервера и лежали в сундуке. 

тут очень большой шанс удачи, понимаю ныли бы реальные игроки, которые ЛоТ и к7 только на стримах видели, но топикстартер барсеточник до мозга костей, а его фанбаза это нубас который за год сервера смог себе в4 найти и пвп в палку вставил, ГГ ВП

5 часов назад, mammus сказал:

тебе то бомжу нах сдался империал ? сет имбовый и правильно что падает как падает. Нужно только пофиксить сам дроп с омеги, как это выше описал Бисти, что в целом поднимет шанс выпадания.  Почему тебя бомжом называю ? - потомучто как ты говоришь после 8 месяцев сервера, ты досихпор бегаешь в +13 адамантине. То, что агрессивному со своей барсеткой хочется собрать топ машину, для чего не хватает только империала - я понимаю, а ты то чё лезешь ? В ЕТ ты и с дарксайдом сможешь ходить. 

И стоит конечно внести немного ясности в анц сета как минимум на сервере джейд

первый ичор сет сервера, который сейчас на имбалансе, собрался без потерь, 5 из 5 итемов упали и все зашли на 11

первый дарксайд, который скрысил КорДЛ собрался за 2 дня в ЛоТе.

3 из 4 частей мейхем собрался за первые 6 недель сервера и лежали в сундуке. 

тут очень большой шанс удачи, понимаю ныли бы реальные игроки, которые ЛоТ и к7 только на стримах видели, но топикстартер барсеточник до мозга костей, а его фанбаза это нубас который за год сервера смог себе в4 найти и пвп в палку вставил, ГГ ВП

зато ты вэйсман набил п*зду за счёт казны и продавал ичеры и тд ))) и он его не крысил, а был единственный дл в гильди кто его собирал первый покуда коля играл за мг , зато как вы просили сет вам дать на осаду когда он от вас ушёл , типо это норма , а сейчас ты с пеной у рта поголовно всех называешь крысами....