Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
BeL4eNaK

[17.05.2024] - Lottery resilience rankings and guilds

The long-awaited Lottery Resilience Rankings is now available on the website. Each week, three players who have fed the lottery the most and won a Group 2 prize or a Jackpot will receive rewards in the form of lottery tickets. The ranking takes into account the "Feeded" parameter you had at the time of winning a Group 2 prize or the Jackpot. The more tickets you used to win the prize, the higher your ranking will be.

The number of prize lottery tickets depends on the total number of lottery tickets used on the entire server during the week. First place receives 1% of all tickets, second place 0.7%, and third place 0.5%. Additionally, winners also receive from 5% to 15% of the tickets they used during the week.

The first awards for the current week will be given out this Monday. Additionally, on the Vegas server, we are giving bonus rewards of 500 to 50 lottery tickets to the top 10 all-time feeding record holders - these players have had the worst luck, but they showed remarkable resilience and eventually managed to win a prize:  1. Awanxy  2. tuztuz  
3. TURK  4. Helldiver  5. ValidName  6. JESUS  7. Zipers  8. PATRICIA  9. xxsa  10. woeful

Changes in guild quests: now, to receive a prize in the form of Shards of Condor and boxes, the guild must be in the Top 10 of the guild ranking. So, in addition to completing the task itself, you will need to compete with other guilds if you want to receive additional rewards.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

RIP solo and casual players - guild quest was only way for me to get shards well guess it bey for me.

Again this change relevant only for Vegas server while dead servers like Avalon has 0 influence of this change where only 1 guild is actively doing something.

Stop kiling already dead server with those updates please BLESS!

image.png.33f24e3055d8d5caa1e5d08688646f22.png

image.png.9447b1af4118cf5312333f477e1d2b05.png

image.png.2a32261a0b8dc0e2a6dc96f073cde3da.png

Edited by ducbk1
edit

12 minutes ago, ducbk1 said:

RIP solo and casual players - guild quest was only way for me to get shards well guess it bey for me.

Again this change relevant only for Vegas server while dead servers like Avalon has 0 influence of this change where only 1 guild is actively doing something.

image.png.33f24e3055d8d5caa1e5d08688646f22.png

image.png.9447b1af4118cf5312333f477e1d2b05.png

image.png.2a32261a0b8dc0e2a6dc96f073cde3da.png

Guild Quests are meant for guilds, not for solo players who make dozens of windows to farm.
1xHadSY.png

5 minutes ago, luchonsss said:

ok, more pay to win benefits

Those are incentive prizes for those who have very bad luck in loto.

Posted (edited)

Yes i can see it but do not apply this for all servers i can see Zurkas name its Vegas server. I agree on newest server its good measure against Vietnam people who make alot accounts. But in old servers its complete nonsense and it does only harm 

For example in Jade Bratiki , starspears is alt guild for TROY and none can compete with troy which means -3 reward spots because Troy allow their alt guilds win some events so other shit guilds has no chance to compete.

image.png.24cc1df0fc29dc00c4646a6e74326113.png

image.png.81a2f7b7f683d46ec676425fed3289e3.png

Edited by ducbk1

7 minutes ago, ducbk1 said:

Yes i can see it but do not apply this for all servers i can see Zurkas name its Vegas server. I agree on newest server its good measure against Vietnam people who make alot accounts. But in old servers its complete nonsense and it does only harm 

image.png.81a2f7b7f683d46ec676425fed3289e3.png

But what is the problem of getting your guild into top 10? Especially on older servers where competition in not so tough. Make Guild Tributes, buy Guild Buff for Zen or kill a couple of Bless Arena Bosses.

Exactly tributes is a problem i dont even speak of my self those 3 guilds is my where only my chars is palced in i dont ewen try to get a reward.

But if any solo players try to compete they jsut cant get anny rewards wich demotivate to play or forse join a top guild where you will be mocked.

image.png.fd5fa5c8fca7efcc7cf3a31c72c891f8.png

1 minute ago, ducbk1 said:

Exactly tributes is a problem i dont even speak of my self those 3 guilds is my where only my chars is palced in i dont ewen try to get a reward.

But if any solo players try to compete they jsut cant get anny rewards wich demotivate to play or forse join a top guild where you will be mocked.

image.png.fd5fa5c8fca7efcc7cf3a31c72c891f8.png

That is exactly what we trying to prevent - we don't want people making hundreds of accounts and abusing the system. Guild Quests are for groups of people who are trying to accomplish something together.

For solo players best way of getting shards is the usual Quest System - you can get 22 Shards there.
You can also get Shards in the Random Quest System and Flame of Condor in tributes.

I understand its difficult to do programing and your system probably allow application of this change for all servers and cant apply change for separate servers.

All i can say in old servers anyone who still play and even try to do guild quest should get reward and in newest server you can apply 10 top guild change.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ducbk1 said:

Well, than this is your chance to unite all the solo players make a guild and revive the dead server.

Edited by Type-R

On 5/17/2024 at 3:00 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

7261935da890e882177661b71e23e842.jpg

The long-awaited Lottery Resilience Rankings is now available on the website. Each week, three players who have fed the lottery the most and won a Group 2 prize or a Jackpot will receive rewards in the form of lottery tickets. The ranking takes into account the "Feeded" parameter you had at the time of winning a Group 2 prize or the Jackpot. The more tickets you used to win the prize, the higher your ranking will be.

The number of prize lottery tickets depends on the total number of lottery tickets used on the entire server during the week. First place receives 1% of all tickets, second place 0.7%, and third place 0.5%. Additionally, winners also receive from 5% to 15% of the tickets they used during the week.

The first awards for the current week will be given out this Monday. Additionally, on the Vegas server, we are giving bonus rewards of 500 to 50 lottery tickets to the top 10 all-time feeding record holders - these players have had the worst luck, but they showed remarkable resilience and eventually managed to win a prize:  1. Awanxy  2. tuztuz  
3. TURK  4. Helldiver  5. ValidName  6. JESUS  7. Zipers  8. PATRICIA  9. xxsa  10. woeful

Changes in guild quests: now, to receive a prize in the form of Shards of Condor and boxes, the guild must be in the Top 10 of the guild ranking. So, in addition to completing the task itself, you will need to compete with other guilds if you want to receive additional rewards.

why is Lottery Resilience Rankings for MEGA x100 is empty? last week and this week I spent thousands of Bonuses for lottery 
Thank you.

6 hours ago, xpacho said:

why is Lottery Resilience Rankings for MEGA x100 is empty? last week and this week I spent thousands of Bonuses for lottery 
Thank you.

You need to win something from Group 1 or Group 2 to get in the rating. It's empty because nobody won anything since Monday.