Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
phiroom

BK Twisting Slash range and mobs issues

I suggest to raise Twisting Slash from range 2 to 3.

*This solves many issues that cannot be solved, and thus does not generate a disadvantage against the rest of the classes, such as the Elf which has an exaggerated triple shot range, etc.

Some reasons:

• The majority of spots have  ranged mobs
  • mobs stay fixed at the floor (he don't move after spawn) for a some mins
  • some mobs spots stay at close range of the BK twisting slash and  don't die, they don't loose HP (the same, for some mins, then he move and die, but this take too much time maybe 10 o 20 mins) 
  • some mobs spawn at right range of twisting but they run away and hit from distance

Thanks for hear us! and i wait for a reply.
Video Examples:

Close Range issue:

TwistingSlash range2 issue:

Edited by phiroom
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

I agree with you although I think everything in here is done so that people don't control spots solo therefore exp is better when joined forces together in party and also farming a spot easier with all classes rather than one. Once you get stronger bless arena will be your home and you won't need any extra range.

For quest purposes it is hard to kill ranged ones on bk, use 3rd skill haha that will give you some extra length.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 5:58, puerto said:

Estoy de acuerdo con usted, aunque creo que todo aquí está hecho para que las personas no controlen los lugares solos, por lo tanto, la experiencia es mejor cuando se unen en grupo y también es más fácil cultivar un lugar con todas las clases en lugar de una sola. Una vez que te vuelvas más fuerte, bless arena será tu hogar y no necesitarás ningún rango adicional.

Para fines de búsqueda, es difícil matar a distancia en bk, usa la tercera habilidad jaja que te dará algo más de longitud.

Pero en caso de tener que hacer alguna quest? La misma quest con una elfa/mago/dl o mg lo haces en 10 minutos.. Con un Bk tardas minino 30 minutos. Cuando te das cuenta, estan todos los mobs alrededor tuyo y no le sacas ni 1 de vida. 

Posted (edited)

It's a double-edged sword. I like the idea, but the fact that questing in BK is harder also makes the character more valuable. You also have to consider, increasing range of twisting slash makes BK automatically stronger in PVP.

Outside of that, is either increasing the twisting slash range OR giving us a strictly PVE skill that has some good range like Evil Spirits (less than that is also ok but you get the point).

Edited by Urmicoll

Leave it as it is. There's already too many afkers with auto party off. Spots are being camped for days on end, making questing tiresome. The last thing we need is BKs having extra range, clearing spots on their own and not caring one bit to group with others. The way things are now, BKs are more than happy to party up.

Also, if TS isn't enough for you, use Rageful Blow for extra range.

35 minutes ago, rocksteady said:

rageful blow is to slow

I bet it's stronger, though, conserves your AG and can be further upgraded with Mastery skills. You have the option, a skill with decent range and 360° AoE effect, unlike e.g. elves who can only attack in a cone in one direction at a time. Don't be picky, just play the game as it was designed.

You're already playing the strongest class in the game.

8 hours ago, sixpaths said:

I bet it's stronger, though, conserves your AG and can be further upgraded with Mastery skills. You have the option, a skill with decent range and 360° AoE effect, unlike e.g. elves who can only attack in a cone in one direction at a time. Don't be picky, just play the game as it was designed.

You're already playing the strongest class in the game.

You can leave BK as is, but as the everything gets balanced in PVP, it should also get balanced in PVE. Example: require less mobs for BK quest 🙂. A lof of the quests we literally have to do manually, there is no AFK choice (unless you want to wait days for a quest to end)

The excuse is, that "we are stronger", then we have to suffer to get there (it's not a good excuse).

Edited by Urmicoll

59 minutes ago, Urmicoll said:

You can leave BK as is, but as the everything gets balanced in PVP, it should also get balanced in PVE. Example: require less mobs for BK quest 🙂. A lof of the quests we literally have to do manually, there is no AFK choice (unless you want to wait days for a quest to end)

The excuse is, that "we are stronger", then we have to suffer to get there (it's not a good excuse).

As far as quests go, I could actually agree - so long as we're talking ranged enemies specifically. I've met many BKs in Icarus outright begging me to let them lasthit something, cause they couldn't compete or complete quests on auto-play. You've got a point there, sir.

Another solution (for balance purposes) could be a custom skill that simply pulls all enemies within, let's say, 5 units of range towards the BK. It wouldn't be usable in PvP and would have a cooldown so as to prevent trolling. I'm not sure, however, if this mechanic even exists in MU... although BK weapon skills do exist, and they pull the BK toward the enemy, so maybe we could reverse that effect? I know it's a lot of work and dabbling, but it would satisfy many players. And such skill could later be used in boss design.

@WeeDox that's the purist mentality, we are not in 2002 anymore. This is a custom server, balance is necessary in everything. I can live with the BK as is, but it COULD be better. This is all we are saying.

If you are a BK, I'm sure you have killed 500 Werewolf's by hand like me, it took me like 3 nights to do that. Whereas an SM, just AFKs with Evil Spirit and completes within a few hours.

Regardless yes, we are the strongest class in PVP, but I digress, that is not an excuse to have poor PVE. It would be better to make MG, SM and other classes stronger in PVP to compare to BK, and make BK better in PVE.

Balance is not easy, especially when you didn't develop the game from scratch, but it is possible.

Actually you have the option to increase your Twisting Slash skill and it is based on the equipped weapon that you have, which makes sense.

I believe that spears have the highest range in game for BK. I might be wrong, because this server is a bit customized, but back in the day this is how it was.

It is normal on a spear to have higher range compared to a Short Sword, but then again it depends on how the developers made the game and I think if it is like this, this is the right way.