Sign in to follow this  
jayb

Vietnam we need justice

1) char name: JayB

We need an answer from ADM

our char Sm

Wing 5 + set Gran soul 4dd mana 4hp + 15 Full 8% Dd
shird + Last Stick F0 + 15
The amount of damage we deal is too low compared to the Guild's Char Beasty and shinobi: Zukas
they are just low level set items + 13 Wing 3
they can all survive and kill us in 1S ( 1 combo )
and they have never been prosecuted for their behavior and ability to cheat.
As for us, the Vietnamese players, we have helped and devoted a lot to the game to fight them, as long as there are error situations they will report and we will be banded, and they have any reason. Can't complain no matter what.
We are also human, we need fairness when participating in the Game, if there is any case of using Vietnamese cheats, I represent the Vietnamese members to ban them permanently, and we also hope want that with players from other countries.
Please do not despise Vietnamese members.
thank you.
give us the answer
eg: Beasty wing 3 set Lvl3 + 13
we pvp him : Miss miss and can't kill him, but he only needs to kill us in 1s.
Is it his ability or is it a scam

30 minutes ago, jayb said:

1) char name: JayB

We need an answer from ADM

our char Sm

Wing 5 + set Gran soul 4dd mana 4hp + 15 Full 8% Dd
shird + Last Stick F0 + 15
The amount of damage we deal is too low compared to the Guild's Char Beasty and shinobi: Zukas
they are just low level set items + 13 Wing 3
they can all survive and kill us in 1S ( 1 combo )
and they have never been prosecuted for their behavior and ability to cheat.
As for us, the Vietnamese players, we have helped and devoted a lot to the game to fight them, as long as there are error situations they will report and we will be banded, and they have any reason. Can't complain no matter what.
We are also human, we need fairness when participating in the Game, if there is any case of using Vietnamese cheats, I represent the Vietnamese members to ban them permanently, and we also hope want that with players from other countries.
Please do not despise Vietnamese members.
thank you.
give us the answer
eg: Beasty wing 3 set Lvl3 + 13
we pvp him : Miss miss and can't kill him, but he only needs to kill us in 1s.
Is it his ability or is it a scam

this only erros for game bla bla bla......................

I'm just a god bro

Btw even on the video you can see my set is +15, and it's not shit set it's 3-4 options ? My gear difference with superrich is only wings, but you cry too much. You are trying to kill me with shit DL and wondering why you get MISS.

Bruce Almighty (2003) | MUBI

12 minutes ago, Beasty said:

I'm just a god bro

Btw even on the video you can see my set is +15, and it's not shit set it's 3-4 options ? My gear difference with superrich is only wings, but you cry too much. You are trying to kill me with shit DL and wondering why you get MISS.

Don't make fun of me guys, we report them and never get approved.
you said set 15 you thought we were idiots. only with set legend lvl3 wing 3 pet 1 . you killed all of us, we have money but not stupid. we know who you are and what is your mission in the game.

7 minutes ago, untouchabIe said:

Brother JayB. 

Your DL no have % ignore. https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=FostSena&serv=server3

Beasty have SD ratio options on set, without ignore, you cant dmg him, when he have SD ...

hey Legend I respect you, you have to understand I have a reason, Char Boss: Horse 2 set Pewang 3 item 45 2 item 44 full ring pen 15 Carrying + cane 15 wing 5 fights Beasty Miss Miss Miss. we spend money to play games and need ADM that is fair to both countries. Don't be racist

20 minutes ago, Beasty said:

I'm just a god bro

any of our wing 5 classes will miss when fighting you.
you can one hit any of our wing 5 classes, fuck you, never report when our sm can do the same.

2 минуты назад, jayb сказал:

hey Legend I respect you, you have to understand I have a reason, Char Boss: Horse 2 set Pewang 3 item 45 2 item 44 full ring pen 15 Carrying + cane 15 wing 5 fights Beasty Miss Miss Miss. we spend money to play games and need ADM that is fair to both countries. Don't be racist

Brother JayB, BOSS no have to much % ignore, we talk about this options...BOSS have 2% ignore... its not good. 

I told it already , dont ever try to report Zukars , they are some of kind deffirent :)) 

Mu.zukars.bless .they are gods . no one cant touch them any way.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, untouchabIe said:

Brother JayB, BOSS no have to much % ignore, we talk about this options...BOSS have 2% ignore... its not good. 

char -Boss- when he was still wearing w4 ign +15 beat beasty also miss.. and now w5 +15 still sometimes miss.  can you explain why???

22 minutes ago, bossmu1003 said:

char -Boss- when he was still wearing w4 ign +15 beat beasty also miss.. and now w5 +15 still sometimes miss.  can you explain why???

hacks

35 minutes ago, bossmu1003 said:

Type /godmode on in chat

3 hours ago, untouchabIe said:

Anti

As we know, every game, well all need some people, who can create a war or a battle between guilds. Then the war was created, they get more donation from player. 

Easy to understand for all Mu

I have same SM and DL like the video, I can check if someone donate me??

No hack cheat here

Just an Admin's account 

Game for fun, do not try to against Admin Or Leave.

Anti

As we know, every game, well all need some people, who can create a war or a battle between guilds. Then the war was created, they get more donation from player. 

Easy to understand for all Mu

I have same SM and DL like the video, I can check if someone donate me??

No hack cheat here

Just an Admin's account 

Game for fun, do not try to against Admin Or Leave.

Video above even do not have date or time.

Hahaha

If you don't even know the video recording rules, you should delete the game.