You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
edzayo

NoobDW/Avalon/rule8

1. My character : edzayo
2. Sever : Avalon
3. Rule 8
4. NoobDW 

So guys, this may not seem like usual report , because this will be more of a overlooking at things that some unnamed admins missed or didnt want to see.

So i have made a video where i explain everything as simple as i can for everyone to see this and admins to reinvestigate !

In the video i go over things like timing the flitch effect, talking with the condition met within the testing ping wise (both videos are made by same network, pc envronments) and trying to understand why its so different . Both videos for timing are used at 0.25 speed, filmed by same person, same network, same pc , also the attacker is same , but difference is that his pc was looked at, and the other video is nothing known about what software hes using. BUT NOTE ! Same pings on both persons in both videos ! We can not talk about desync or lag , because then its in both of these videos.
Under the spoiler i will put the videos that were used for slowmotion investigating!

CLEAN TESTING ENVIRONMENT VIDEO <- Press for video
IMO-Saric REPORT VIDEO (UNKOWN ENVIRONMENT) <- Press for video

If you have any more your own videos where NoobDW going on godtier , feel free to time his flitch with stopwatch and lets see if its any similair with the conditions that were made in testing yesterday!
Have a nice day, sit back , relax and enjoy ! 
*For admins , please dont just simply close this topic, let some people join in with their videos with this method so we all can see.
FAIR MU BLESS 🙌

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

great video, just why the fuck player have to do admin jobs 🤦🏼‍♂️ if no cheat i want see similar video with explanation from admin, why it’s not cheats  with comparing reports videos, simple as that, not doing tests after when he can just turn off everything 🤷🏼‍♂️ admins are you not feeling shamed? player doing your job😂 

11 minutes ago, spliff13 said:

video tuyệt vời, tại sao người chơi chết tiệt đó phải làm công việc quản trị viên 🤦🏼‍♂️  nếu không gian lận thì tôi muốn xem video tương tự với lời giải thích từ quản trị viên, tại sao nó không gian lận khi so sánh các video báo cáo, đơn giản như vậy, không làm bài kiểm tra sau khi anh ấy có thể cứ tắt hết đi  🤷🏼‍♂️ quản trị viên không thấy xấu hổ à? người chơi đang làm công việc của bạn 😂 

Maybe the inspection job is just a supporting role, security guard and makeup remover are the main roles, maybe that's all 😞

Edited by nganhtuvt9

On castle siege videos he has no flinch as well. His character was flinching, but on his screen he was still damaging. So what we see is flinching and character is stopping, but on his screen it just attacks further. However, admins have their own reasons probably not to invest lots of time to check timings and logs for speed hacks blablabla. What to talk about hacks supporting anti-flinch/freeze/stomps and etc - these are even harder to catch. Even if person kills top boss in 45 seconds without any buffs solo - admins are asking for videos as proof, even when logs can be checked. Let's just invest more money and enjoy the gameplay as it is 😄

Most interesting... it's their project, but WE need to prove someone is cheating.. how does that make sense 😄 

Edited by KEPLAR
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, KEPLAR said:

Trong các video vây hãm lâu đài, anh ấy cũng không hề nao núng. Nhân vật của anh ấy đang nao núng, nhưng trên màn ảnh, anh ấy vẫn gây tổn hại. Vì vậy, những gì chúng ta thấy là nao núng và nhân vật đang dừng lại, nhưng trên màn hình của anh ta, nó chỉ tấn công xa hơn. Tuy nhiên, quản trị viên có lý do riêng của họ có lẽ là không đầu tư nhiều thời gian để kiểm tra thời gian và nhật ký để tìm các vụ hack tốc độ blablabla. Nói gì về các hack hỗ trợ chống nao núng/đóng băng/dậm chân, v.v. - những thứ này thậm chí còn khó nắm bắt hơn. Ngay cả khi một người giết được trùm cao nhất trong 45 giây mà không có bất kỳ buff nào một mình - quản trị viên vẫn yêu cầu video làm bằng chứng, ngay cả khi có thể kiểm tra nhật ký. Hãy đầu tư nhiều tiền hơn và tận hưởng lối chơi như hiện tại  😄

Perhaps, as everyone thinks, what you need to do is register to join the Live Guard list, then spend a small amount of money from 100$ - 125$, we will have a great cheat sheet in the process. . . update. Live protection and clean log, finally enjoy the game the way I didn't want to play haha Jokerrrrrrr I'm kidding don't do that, we'll have a lot of noobDW hahaaha

Edited by nganhtuvt9

Everything is so clearly , but we still need to received the ignorance from Administrators and their reliance on anti-cheat logs :trf:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, nganhtuvt9 said:

Perhaps, as everyone thinks, what you need to do is register to join the Live Guard list, then spend a small amount of money from 100$ - 125$, we will have a great cheat sheet in the process. . . update. Live protection and clean log, finally enjoy the game the way I didn't want to play haha Jokerrrrrrr I'm kidding don't do that, we'll have a lot of noobDW hahaaha

you said you have it why not open it use and video record for all can know it ok?

Erundoy ne maytes (c)

3 chasa smotrel chisto (c)

• Haha 4

And they deleted my topic in Tavern for some reasons everyone knows :trf:

WHERE IS THE CHARACTER JERKS ANIMATION WHEN USING THE AQUABEAM WITH HIGH SPEED? DID HE INCREASED THE AGILITY TO 65K? :trf:

Edited by competency

4 hours ago, competency said:

And they deleted my topic in Tavern for some reasons everyone knows :trf:

WHERE IS THE CHARACTER JERKS ANIMATION WHEN USING THE AQUABEAM WITH HIGH SPEED? DID HE INCREASED THE AGILITY TO 65K? :trf:

SM tend to run 29-30K agility on pet and 30200+ agility on fenrir . Those agility animations are faster than full . And look different.
This duel kind of seems legit , but also there is no reason to cheat against 5 grades lower set :D 1v1 sm ...

Also you can see him flinching a lot and not being able to land combos time by time :D nowhere near the video Saric provided.
I think he is clean in the video you posted !

1 hour ago, edzayo said:

SM tend to run 29-30K agility on pet and 30200+ agility on fenrir . Those agility animations are faster than full . And look different.
This duel kind of seems legit , but also there is no reason to cheat against 5 grades lower set 😄 1v1 sm ...

Also you can see him flinching a lot and not being able to land combos time by time 😄 nowhere near the video Saric provided.
I think he is clean in the video you posted !

I'm not talking about flinch 🙂 i'm talking about the character jerks animation.

Go try full 32767 agility on SM, if you wear the Seraph/ Guardian and can do the Aquabeam without Character jerks animation, tell me. This kind of Aqua beam just only when they increased agility/speed to maximum by speed function of cheat program. 

If you don't know about SM, then don't need to talk.

Edited by competency

It is the same when the BK changing his agility at 02:30 on below video. When the Agility passed 32767 (game setup) and going to 65k like this, the Character jerks animation was cutted out. 

-> Character only stand and do skill without jerking.

open anticheat and open cheat and video record for good proof!

agi hack can check with speed attack change easy ! how many skill attack in 1s? pvp log have all !

Edited by songau
not enougt

7 часов назад, competency сказал:

It is the same when the BK changing his agility at 02:30 on below video. When the Agility passed 32767 (game setup) and going to 65k like this, the Character jerks animation was cutted out. 

-> Character only stand and do skill without jerking.

Мне вот интересно, после этой демонстрации, что скажет драконис и белка 

4 hours ago, whizer said:

damn!
how to prove if DL is using this cheat? 😄

DL do not need anti-flitch. DL no need speed attack. Only one function on this software is useful for DL is Speed move. Then if you see some DL hit and run like EVRO x100, that exactly he use speed move.

1 hour ago, haohao said:

DL do not need anti-flitch. DL no need speed attack. Only one function on this software is useful for DL is Speed move. Then if you see some DL hit and run like EVRO x100, that exactly he use speed move.

bug visual  many times😂

6 hours ago, whizer said:

damn!
how to prove if DL is using this cheat? 😄

Edited by -Slayer