Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
kingowen19

MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCK BY ADMIN STAFF

ACCOUNT NAME: kingowen46

ACCOUNT CHARACTER: LORDNOBODY reset 8 only

i cant access my account, actually i only used this for keeping staff and crafting items at goblin, i dont even open this time to time, but unfortunately this night 24/102023 i tried to open it but i can no longer have the  access to the said account, please help me restore it, i have some important items there, and if necessary' to review feel free to review the log i am confident that my account is clean for any untoward activities.

thank you

Edited by kingowen19

2 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Cheats
196bf26214d508178b39ba8e02fe5dfd.png

Hi, Admin.

If I buy some account from April. And the previous owner used cheat. So, I will get ban now ?

He buy an account 8rr, and you want he provi a link to purchase from April😂.

I even do not remember where did I sleep last night.

Game for fun bro.

I AM CLEAN I DID NOT USED ANY CHEAT OR  WHAT SO EVER DURING USING THIS ACCOUNT, ON PRESENT TIME I ONLY USED THAT ACCOUNT FOR CRAFTING STAFF AND SAVING SOME JEWELS AND OTHER STAFF THERE.... 

i hope all ADMIN will consider my point of view regarding this BANNING OF ACCOUNT, because first and for most this kind of action leads us to fear and losing our appetite to play, since we donate and support your server thinking that we are safe against unfair decision such us like this, i hope LOG results should not only the basis for banning an account there must be an Investigation to the account and to the person behind it before making a decision, i also request a list of software who is not allowed to run during playing MU, because there is a possibility that your server detects a third-party software who is not actually a CHEAT PROGRAM but interpreted by your server as CHEAT SOFTWARE, i may not be an IT EXPERT but i know due to complexity and comprehensiveness there are some programs that are tag cheat software but they are not actually intended for that and we PLAYERS has no IDEA or INTENTION TO CHEAT, i hope you consider the possibility of  being IN GOOD FAITH on this issue because if your going to check LORDNOBODY that character doesn't even move outside to town, LORDNOBODY always stay at NORIA because i only open that account to keep some jewels, and other recopies for crafting items and feathers, that account has NO ACHIEVEMENTS and LORDNOBODY is just 8rr in short it is not BENEFICIAL to used cheat on that account it make sense right? if a real cheater will spend for cheat software he will not used on a NOOB account such as like that..... just IMAGINE it Admin do you think a cheater will spend for cheating to a noob account, please check the history of that character he dont even move or leave noria that account is almost dormant, it is a big slap on your action to ban an account who is OBVIOUSLY a noob account.... there are some players in avalon server who really knows about my character LORDNOBODY and they are all in the state of confusion how did LORDNOBODY was band due to CHEAT since it doesn't even reach 10rr and almost no activity at all in the server aside from crafting items at noria because of that it LEADS FEAR that one day our main account will also be ban due to cheating without any reasons..... for INFORMATION OF ALL ADMINS I ONLY USED ONE LAPTOP I DONT LOG MY ACCOUNT TO OTHER COMPUTER i am confident to say that I DONT HAVE PLANS TO CHEAT OR FUNDING FOR CHEAT SOFTWARE i play to this server not to be stress but to be distress from work and other source of anxiety in life...... i also ask if possible we can do remote sometimes on my LAPTOP to check what is really inside of it because i really dont have idea how did LORDNOBODY was ban for cheating......

please ADMIN consider my explanation i have no intention other than the betterment of each and everyone lets fight cheating accordingly, with integrity and transparency that is not unfair for us your player donor.......... @Ivan Nebraska @BeL4eNaK

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Broo, what is happening to this server? Banning account that doesn't have cheats while other account that uses cheats needs to be escalate a lot of times before getting ban.  I know this account, cause this provided us  some of the items we needed. He stores most of his items and jewels into that account.  If he uses cheats, why would we use it to a spare account that doesn''t even fight anyone? bruh, this doesn't make sense. 

We all know that its kinda difficult to create an account especially using email. we are required to provide a phone number to register a new email., so if ever some friend give/gift an account, it will be well appreciated so we can multibox. As his concern is some of his item that he had crafted or stored in the Vault is inaccessible. Maybe just help him get what he had stored on it.

But for i know and a Fact. the owner of the account is not a cheater. referring to the Current owner. since he had helped me craft few items and he used this twinky to trade the items.

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2023 at 11:54 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

How exactly did you purchase your account?

boss, please help me unlock the character, character name: Sharkk Jade x10 thank you boss😔😔😔