You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Okami

Avalon / IMO-Slayer / 2.2

1: My character : Zombie

2: Sever : Avalon

3: Rule : 2.2

4. IMO-Slayer

Please check 00:51 he used teleport skill and appeared at 00:53 he didn't cast anything especially you can still see his teleport effects just appearing but I receive tons of damage from him. You can also watch the whole video and you will see sudden change in attack speed from him:

• Thanks 1

I hope the Admins won't give us an answer that is: It's ping difference. :))

Admins, for your information, IMO-Slayer is a Vietnamese who lives in the Philippines. In Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines to be exact. So we live in the same country.

This is my ping with exitlag:

ping.jpg

4 hours ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

icegif-1109.gif
image.png?ex=6557380d&is=6544c30d&hm=d59

It is normal screen when your character dead, actually IMO-Slayer moving to nearly EE while in your screen- he still standing there.

The only things I'm curious is the attack speed which should show up in log 😄

• Sad 1

I'm puzzled by the recent chaos in AVALON. Forum fights and cheating accusations are rampant.
The problem? Pay attention to your starting SD , which diminishes over time, leading to increased damage.

Speed isn't the sole issue here, because by this time we all know how it works. In this video you both are in ancient sets so the damage is insane from both.

*For what it's worth, I suspect desynchronization, but the admins could confirm with logs.

I think if anyone knows how to play games, after reading and reviewing this article, they will quietly leave, but if they don't know how to play (no knowledge about games), then..... you understand what I mean. That's right xD love all

33 minutes ago, thaiduytb1 said:

Trước khi đăng bất cứ điều gì, hãy tìm hiểu về trò chơi! Bạn là thượng nghị sĩ, đừng để người ta đánh giá bạn là người không hiểu gì về game! Trường hợp SD ping lag trước khi di chuyển xảy ra rất nhiều! Vì vậy, đừng phán xét người khác khi bạn ở trong một bang hội đối lập! Tôi vẫn không hiểu tại sao bạn lại nhỏ mọn ở vị trí của mình như vậy

If he die, he don't see myself switching back to an elf to buff my SD card. don't have any gaming knowledge, maybe so the senator bought a university degree instead of learning from the bottom up haha

Edited by nganhtuvt9

Don't worry. If @BeL4eNaK tells you're not cheating here then I will quit the game for you. 🙂

Admins please check no cast but damaging. This can't be just "ice" skill as that skill can't be as fast as that.

cheater 1.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Okami said:

Đừng lo lắng. Nếu như@BeL4eNaK nói với bạn rằng bạn không gian lận ở đây thì tôi sẽ bỏ trò chơi cho bạn. 🙂

Admin vui lòng kiểm tra không có diễn viên nhưng gây tổn hại. Đây không thể chỉ là kỹ năng "băng" vì kỹ năng đó không thể nhanh như vậy.

lừa đảo 1.jpg

@BeL4eNaKcan you help check ? 
Although I enjoyed watching him create humorous, fun stories, he gradually became more toxic than ever. Please help me explain so I can complete the story so he can pass away peacefully. I think the clown also knows what he is doing and what he is saying, especially when he can say and do it, open his mouth and laugh like a comedian.

😂 Zombie never play SM before. He does not know that when tele almost appeared, SM still can hit Ice storm before enemy see the cast. He need to quit the game, trouble maker of sever

10 minutes ago, bichtuyen1 said:

😂 Zombie never play SM before. He does not know that when tele almost appeared, SM still can hit Ice storm before enemy see the cast. He need to quit the game, trouble maker of sever

him have play sm but is a introductory class that has not yet graduated done

Some Zombie's Streams that he said that he didnt use SM ever thats why he try in jade that's what he said on his streams, thats why being clueless makes him reports this way, and i believe that zombie is just taking this personal towards Slayer. or maybe you just cant kill Slayer.

2 minutes ago, likeme123 said:

Một số Zombie's Streams mà anh ấy nói rằng anh ấy chưa bao giờ sử dụng SM, đó là lý do tại sao anh ấy thử dùng ngọc bích, đó là những gì anh ấy đã nói trên các buổi phát trực tiếp của mình, đó là lý do tại sao việc không biết gì khiến anh ấy báo cáo theo cách này và tôi tin rằng zombie chỉ đang nhắm tới Slayer. hoặc có thể bạn không thể giết Slayer.

no no !!! He is our entertainer, we are happy when he does things that everyone knows but he doesn't. Gaming is for fun and currently we are having fun with him as our comedian