Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
zzxc11

Event Schedule

Dear Admins, @Ivan Nebraska, @BeL4eNaK
I am writing to propose a necessary adjustment to the event schedule in light of the upcoming winter season and the associated time zone changes. To ensure the convenience and inclusivity of our event, I recommend moving the event time earlier by 1 or 2 hours. As we approach the winter months, time zone changes can create complications for our global participants. Main Kanturu Domination and Asteroth event is the both of biggest event in game. However, the timing of these events, as you've mentioned, poses challenges for players in different time zones. In Vietnam, it's 1:00 AM, in the Philippines, it's 2:00 AM, and in Japan, it's 3:00 AM. These late-night/early morning hours may not be convenient for many players to participate actively in these events, which can lead to some frustration and missed opportunities for engagement. By shifting the event time, we can mitigate these issues and make it easier for all attendees to join without disruption. This proactive approach reflects our commitment to providing a seamless and accessible experience for our diverse audience. I kindly request your consideration of this adjustment, which will contribute to the success and satisfaction of our event. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your feedback and guidance on the proposed time change.

Sincerely.
All player from Vietnam, Philippine, Japan, Australia.

• Like 4

this is so True admin i want to participate because this event is why im go farm to get STRONG to participate on this wonderful event. please adjust the event time sir.

I really love this game, but we who play from Philippines. It's really late at night and we can't participate such events like Loren Fortress, Kanturu Domination, and Asteroth. It's really nice Admin if you considerate our time. 🙂 Thanks and more power.

Castle siege is fun since every time I took my lunch break, that's when it started. So, I can play the whole event from start to finish. Now, I think I'm gonna have to play while working since daylight saving time started. Maybe admin can adjust the time for us to still enjoy the event.

I really love this game, but we play from Vietnam, It's late and we can't participate in events like Loren Fortress, Kanturu Domination and Asteroth. It is really great if the admin cares about our time. Thanks .

That is truth, a lot of players could not participate in many events. Since the time zone differences. Also players still have work to take care of. Staying up late night and waking up early morning for work, causing stress to many players. Pls consider the fixing the timing, so global players can participate. We don’t want to missing out on big events, we don’t want to afk most of the time, but what can we do when time zones it the cap. Pls Pls consider changing ingame time. 

40 minutes ago, thaiduytb1 said:

This job needs to change! for the game can be more exciting

if you're referring to out job that needs to be change, well, you don't have the right to. my job gives me my expenses to play and if I lose my job, I can't play like you cause I don't have a MOMMY to help me with the expenses. Unlike you. But if you are referring with the job of the admin, it's up to them how they punish you about what you are saying 😄

A lot of players including me could not participate due to timezone differences. Please make the event earlier if possible. Majority of us Filipinos could not make it because it is already past sleeping time and we have to work on the following day. Please consider changing the in-game time thank you!

Hi everybody. I am currently playing the Avalon x50 server, I am living in Vietnam and I feel that changing the game time zone causes a lot of disadvantages for players in Asia due to the change in event time, it takes place on midnight radiant that I had to work the next day. Please consider changing the in-game time thank you!

Edited by temviet88