Load More
Sign in to follow this  
KEPLAR

MEGAx100 / Gunner + Candy + Pinch 2.2 or 8.0

1. My nickname: Blockchain
2. Game server: MEGA x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 2.2 or 8.0
4. Nickname of the offender: I-Candy-I   /    P1nch  /   llGunnerll
5. Proof: (screenshot or video) Could admins check coordinates?  I won't tell the name of the program (admins know the program, if not - let me know, and I can show you it) which can make adjustments to the game causing these kinds of abuses. Check against coordinates how it all goes, if, on 1st video with Gunner (01:00), his coordinates change immediately or from jumps from starting coordinates to finishing ones. There is an option on the program to abuse it. Also, P1nch + Candy - always does the same, so whether ban them for abusing bugs or double-check coordinates as well against the program. It wouldn't be a problem, but when you abuse with the bug - you also cannot attack while the character goes out, but they can attack while their characters are going out. You cannot damage them and they can - how to kill them without dying? 

Edited by KEPLAR
  • Haha 1

llGunnerll banned - anticheat logs are not clean at all.
Can't say anything about other guys.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Just make global log checks for all players. ?️  Need to tidy up ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 час назад, BeL4eNaK сказал:

do you really need topic on forum to check anticheat logs?
maybe it is possible to check it without topic and ban cheaters?

Кто то объяснит что не так на 1ом видео? В тот момент игры я находился на данном персонаже, всегда играю чисто и честно

@BeL4eNaK

Edited by Cortez [Mega]
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cortez [Mega] said:

Кто то объяснит что не так на 1ом видео? В тот момент игры я находился на данном персонаже, всегда играю чисто и честно

По ДЛ не проходил урон в конце видео, больше ничего не увидел.

По поводу 2-го видео, там визуальные лаги, любой игрок может повторить по идее (если логи не показывают другое).
Так что походу приколы только с этим длом из за логов?!?

Edited by Beasty

2 hours ago, Cortez [Mega] said:

@BeL4eNaK

Бан не за видео. Бан по логам античита. 

5 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

On 2nd video and at 18:13:50 , SM P1nch killing the MG before coming into the circle. Sense? It's shown up clearly that the walking speed + attack speed on SM screen is much faster. Therefore, he walked into the circle faster than system identification.

• Thanks 1

11 часов назад, KEPLAR сказал:

1. My nickname: Blockchain
2. Game server: MEGA x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 2.2 or 8.0
4. Nickname of the offender: I-Candy-I   /    P1nch  /   llGunnerll
5. Proof: (screenshot or video) Could admins check coordinates?  I won't tell the name of the program (admins know the program, if not - let me know, and I can show you it) which can make adjustments to the game causing these kinds of abuses. Check against coordinates how it all goes, if, on 1st video with Gunner (01:00), his coordinates change immediately or from jumps from starting coordinates to finishing ones. There is an option on the program to abuse it. Also, P1nch + Candy - always does the same, so whether ban them for abusing bugs or double-check coordinates as well against the program. It wouldn't be a problem, but when you abuse with the bug - you also cannot attack while the character goes out, but they can attack while their characters are going out. You cannot damage them and they can - how to kill them without dying? 

Cамое главное, что игрок buzz уже в курсе всех читов, где и какие используются, и в случае чего могут администрации предоставить их!!!   - а я все время думал, как некоторые мг(только из числа буззов) из неоткуда появляются, ну тоесть совсем не видно как появляется на мне..

Таких игроков нужно в первую очередь набананивать!!! Чтобы как минимум весь известный ему софт для му, он предоставил администрации.. а не так что "если вдруг администрация не знает" то он покажет.

Edited by -atack-
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Buzz is freely admitting they have cheat software for MU on their computers and they are even able to show how it works and what it does.

Do we need to submit a report to get his logs checked or will you do it by yourself? I think this would be well warranted, given that there should absolutely be stuff showing up when they have these programs installed. @BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska

image.png.a8692d3cd3f361e3f8211b8152b1a944.png

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bausico1 said:

Buzz is freely admitting they have cheat software for MU on their computers and they are even able to show how it works and what it does.

Do we need to submit a report to get his logs checked or will you do it by yourself? I think this would be well warranted, given that there should absolutely be stuff showing up when they have these programs installed. @BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska

image.png.a8692d3cd3f361e3f8211b8152b1a944.png

2 hours ago, -atack- said:

Cамое главное, что игрок buzz уже в курсе всех читов, где и какие используются, и в случае чего могут администрации предоставить их!!!   - а я все время думал, как некоторые мг(только из числа буззов) из неоткуда появляются, ну тоесть совсем не видно как появляется на мне..

Таких игроков нужно в первую очередь набананивать!!! Чтобы как минимум весь известный ему софт для му, он предоставил администрации.. а не так что "если вдруг администрация не знает" то он покажет.

So your guild has been confirmed that you're using cheat program? ? Everyone can u se brain to search it on youtube and see how its work? Super dirty community with crying mans.

• Haha 1

4 минуты назад, limi01 сказал:

So your guild has been confirmed that you're using cheat program? ? Everyone can u se brain to search it on youtube and see how its work? Super dirty community with crying mans.

А я разве кого то оправдываю? Я всегда за то, что бы банили читеров, и не важно внутри гильдии они или нет!!! И если ты смотришь видео про то как работают читы, значит ты ими интересуешся как минимум!!!

Edited by -atack-
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, -atack- said:

Am I making excuses for anyone? I'm always for banning cheaters, and it doesn't matter if they're in the guild or not!!! And if you watch a video about how cheats work, then you are at least interested in them!!!

Are you trying to manipulate the problem with another issues? Are you trying to impose your thoughts on others?

Kid, you only can manipulate another kids. In here, we all have many years experience in this project and do not have space for you and your stupid words. ?

3 часа назад, -atack- сказал:

Есть разные софты, и автор имеет ввиду знает что вы юзаете, чего например не юзает он, так как если бы юзал, Белка бы все видел. Он играл с вьетнамцами на х500 и знает что юзают ребята либо юзали. Это такой же софт, как макрос твоего безрукого гм. 

5 hours ago, -atack- said:

can you help me with thehope?

image.png

Edited by hunglamtnv

6 часов назад, untouchabIe сказал:

Есть разные софты, и автор имеет ввиду знает что вы юзаете, чего например не юзает он, так как если бы юзал, Белка бы все видел. Он играл с вьетнамцами на х500 и знает что юзают ребята либо юзали. Это такой же софт, как макрос твоего безрукого гм. 

Чего он раньше не хотел админам помогать бороться с читерами? 

22 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Hi @BeL4eNaK

Have a good day, I'm the Gunner owner.

Thanks for quickly check and letting me know my char have anticheat logs, but can you show them?
I wann to know what time do it happen? From which IP?
I can assure you that I have never used any restricted software on my character, you can check my IP & PC anytime.
Maybe some people have logged in with guest pass, of course not from good friends Ember
But if that's the case, there should be a clear investigation to avoid inhibitions from players

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, trungngo01 said:

Hi @BeL4eNaK

Have a good day, I'm the Gunner owner.

Thanks for quickly check and letting me know my char have anticheat logs, but can you show them?
I wann to know what time do it happen? From which IP?
I can assure you that I have never used any restricted software on my character, you can check my IP & PC anytime.
Maybe some people have logged in with guest pass, of course not from good friends Ember
But if that's the case, there should be a clear investigation to avoid inhibitions from players

Thank you.

You mean.. I can give my DL to QuanVu for example, that he would use cheats and agree with him, that if he gets ban - I tell that someone else was playing and I have no idea how it happened? ? I don't tell that you did that, but I don't think it's fair.

12 minutes ago, KEPLAR said:

You mean.. I can give my DL to QuanVu for example, that he would use cheats and agree with him, that if he gets ban - I tell that someone else was playing and I have no idea how it happened? ? I don't tell that you did that, but I don't think it's fair.

If you know the person has cheat software, do you agree to let that person log in?
For me that doesn't happen, except I don't know if they have
And, if someone used cheat logs into your account and get ban, why not penalize that person?