• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
pallachh99

Avalon x50/ IMO-Saric / 2.1

Months ago... MU4Life + IMOx = "NoobDW hacking ban him or we quit..."

then salaga got banned with a macro
then IMO-Saric gonna get the hammer too.

Oh, well.... :joyful:

Posted (edited)

Let's maybe wait for the "grand prize" excuse. I'm going to stay tuned in this topic and see what happens. Hope all is well with Avalon.

Edited by Real_Carnage

Hi, Admin 

Before to make a decision for this case .. I hope you can can spend few minutes to check that moment. My brother playing my account while carry his baby. Suddenly, the baby jump in the keyboard to make them mess up. 

In the normal player, if you use macro, no one do like 31212341232.

Hope you can check before make decision.. please !

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, haohao said:

Hi, Admin 

Before to make a decision for this case .. I hope you can can spend few minutes to check that moment. My brother playing my account while carry his baby. Suddenly, the baby jump in the keyboard to make them mess up. 

What a shame....

5 minutes ago, haohao said:

Hi, Admin 

Sir, I'm curious. Let's just say I believe what you said. So the baby can only randomly click on numbers? As far as I know a baby would just smash hitting the keyboard and would also cause to randomly press letters as well. How come those are only numbers?

5 minutes ago, haohao said:

My brother playing my account while carry his baby. Suddenly, the baby jump in the keyboard to make them mess up. 

🤣🤣🤣

Sorry to my brother that i borrow an account. 

Hi adm. Plz take your time to cross check with that case. I swear with all of you that i never play with any cheat before. Im not a newbee to do that. I'm also old memnber for this game since X100 King sever. 

This case is like that. During im playing. My baby only 10 months. She just touching on my keyboard which is unconscious. I still trying to make a combo and she just touching on my keyboard indeliberated touch on my "enter" then you guys can see on the chat box like that

Hopefully adm team can check and let the people know that we are doing like professional 

Posted (edited)
and this same child ran to us at our base during TDM and when meeting with our BK he wrote these numbers, that is, he even knows that at the beginning of TDM you need to run to the enemy base and knows how to use gaming mouse 
 you have a very developed child

Edited by gthtw1

1 час назад, haohao сказал:

Hi, Admin 

You will have time to teach your brother to play correctly)))

Rec

20 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

You will have time to teach your brother to play correctly)))

Rec

As an admin, you did not look at the problem fairly. I just want to check my history before deciding, which I think is not difficult for administrators. But you always want to block my account because you are a 10fps player? 

@Ivan Nebraska@BeL4eNaK

2 hours ago, qBaccaa said:

🤣🤣🤣

Do you agree that, if we check that moment, we can easy to see I used macro or not?

3 минуты назад, haohao сказал:

As an admin, you did not look at the problem fairly. I just want to check my history before deciding, which I think is not difficult for administrators. But you always want to block my account because you are a 10fps player? 

@Ivan Nebraska@BeL4eNaK

My game has nothing to do with the decision and issuance of Rec or Anti. And it’s almost like I don’t play myself. Someone from the guild is playing for me.

What history do you want from the Admins?
There is a screen where your character has written numbers that fit the macro. What else should be here? Why press these numbers?

56 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

My game has nothing to do with the decision and issuance of Rec or Anti. And it’s almost like I don’t play myself. Someone from the guild is playing for me.

What history do you want from the Admins?
There is a screen where your character has written numbers that fit the macro. What else should be here? Why press these numbers?

You even do not know what is different between combo by hand and macro ))

2 минуты назад, haohao сказал:

You even do not know what is different between combo by hand and macro ))

but as I see you are very good at this. OK. Then wait for a response from the Admins! I’m sure those previously banned for such 1231234 are no better than you macro players.

2 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

but as I see you are very good at this. OK. Then wait for a response from the Admins! I’m sure those previously banned for such 1231234 are no better than you macro players.

Let I tell you something .. 
1> Macro will be a sequence of letter like 1,2,3. But it have to form like a make sense combo for any class. Example here for BK, it wil be 12341234 or 123123. 
2> If someone using macro and accident to type and want to talk to other .. The screen with display like 1he23llo1wor2l3d. The readable string mix with sequence of button.

But as you see here, have no any meaning and readable string. And no one macro like this button 31212341232. It is no sense.
If admin can check, the sequence of 1.2.3.4. Macro will show the same times to press all key. It look like 1->2 (87ms), 2->3(120ms), 3->1 (10ms).

and the number of 87ms, 120ms, 10ms always has the same in a few minute.

If my friend use the macro .. I easy to pay to bail out my account .. But why I have to argue here if that is macro ?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, haohao said:

Hi, Admin 

something like this 🤔 😂

image.png.17de671da61f9599b8fd0d4f34d66303.png 

his excuse was that his keyboard broke, make up some excuse and maybe it will work :)))

Edited by xCefiro

16 часов назад, haohao сказал:

Hi, Admin 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣