Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
kulx

Reduce price of VIP in old servers

This is no secret that people stop buying VIP in old servers because it is worth to have only on main character which you use for CS.

I suggest to reduce price of VIP in old servers.

It would initivaise people to buy more VIP and probably would invite few more people to play in older servers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Remove the darned damage and defense bonus from VIP, add a few conveniences, and reduce the price. Honestly, 30 euro for this on a private server for an ages old game is nonsensical. Subscriptions for triple A games usually cost less.

Understand, dear Staff, that the money we save on VIP will be spent elsewhere in MU Bless, but right now, people like me are reluctant to splurge so much on VIP account when there's so much else we want to purchase. Because of this we simply don't go VIP, it's not worth it for most of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I suppose we could be reducing VIP price proportionally to how we reduce bonuses price when you donate for older server. 

Or another option - make VIP price dynamic. More active accounts on server - price goes up, fewer VIP accounts on server - price goes down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

In general, you would benefit more financially, and people would be more confident in buying VIP. In my opinion, VIP shouldn't cost more than 10 EUR. If you make it merely mandatory to play on the server, it should be accessible to everyone, and rich guys like me will find ways to spend 10k EUR on items. Currently, on Jade, I have one VIP account, and I switch characters to that account if I need to do quests in the Arena. There's no way 500 bons are worth a VIP on a farming character. But I would like to have one for a price of 10 EUR, not 30 EUR; it's too much on an old server. And if you go to VIP-only, VIP 9 has afk zen farmers, the rest is dead space.

In generally you should consider a-droping vip price to 10 EU which is totally logic or  b-removing pay2win 10% stats from it. I get it it wont make any change in case where someone has +15 set and someone running in second wings but it would be more appealing for those who consider buying it but they see that they cant compete with someone who is owe geared and vip would not have any impact. Besides flat stats 10% increase strong makes stronger since they benefit much more 🙂

Edited by blessvnpt
edit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

I suppose we could be reducing VIP price proportionally to how we reduce bonuses price when you donate for older server. 

Or another option - make VIP price dynamic. More active accounts on server - price goes up, fewer VIP accounts on server - price goes down.

I'd opt for the latter, as it safeguards new servers against VIP inflation and thus, spot occupation. You'd have to be smart about it, though, and reduce the maximum duration of subscription down from 3 months to 1 month only. Otherwise it devolves into first come, first served, and hurts the balance - those who purchased VIP first will dictate its pricing AND control the viparena. That's not gonna incentivise more purchases.

What I'd like to see most is the p2w aspect gone. At least, the stats buff part of it. The spots are fine, if a little cramped. The exp buff is a great motivator and without it, final resets are a slog. Keep the exp buff and the spots, add a few conveniences as well, but please, remove damage/defense buffs. Then decrease the price a bit in whatever way you see fit. I'm not exaggerating when I say 30€ is what top MMOs charge monthly while offering vastly more. It's why most of us ain't buying VIP... it's not cost efficient unless you want to dominate PvP - which is why the damage/defense buffs need to go.

On 4/30/2024 at 1:16 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Also can do something like 2 VIPs, one for the buffs, another for the acces to viparena maps ,half the price and i can have 1 char 24/7 farming and main account with buff xD

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Want to  get VIP in Bless without breaking the bank? Here’s a cool tip to save those €30 you need for your VIP!

It’s the weekend, and you’re about to buy your usual gin and tonic. But what if you skip it just once? By not buying those drinks, you magically save about €30.
Boom! You’ve just dodged those weekend spending traps!

Now, with that saved cash, you can donate and get VIP status on your favorite Bless server. Imagine walking through the game with your VIP - no hangover and extra zen, extra spots, extra dmg and you can sleep well, because no one will kill you while AFK farming at night.

So, swap out your weekend drinks for a whole month of VIP in bless.

Cool stroy bro 

Edited by gohann
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gohann said:

Want to  get VIP in Bless without breaking the bank? Here’s a cool tip to save those €30 you need for your VIP!

It’s the weekend, and you’re about to buy your usual gin and tonic. But what if you skip it just once? By not buying those drinks, you magically save about €30.
Boom! You’ve just dodged those weekend spending traps!

Now, with that saved cash, you can donate and get VIP status on your favorite Bless server. Imagine walking through the game with your VIP - no hangover and extra zen, extra spots, extra dmg and you can sleep well, because no one will kill you while AFK farming at night.

So, swap out your weekend drinks for a whole month of VIP in bless.

Cool stroy bro 

And if you're not a drinker, have you considered not eating for the next five days? Or better yet, perhaps skip a few showers? Take a bath at the local almshouse, and don't forget to bottle up some of that bathwater - BAM, you've saved some euros on fluids as well! There you go. Fit, eco-friendly and socialized. And most importantly: a VIP in Bless Universe!

Kekw

• Thanks 1