sixpaths

5th Wings visual update

Should 5th wings be updated?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should 5th wings be updated?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

Hi. I understand the devs' unwillingness to update the 5th wings, but I'm hoping for some understanding of us, players, who do care about the visuals of this game. Given that's mostly what we play it for.

It's obvious our 5th wings are missing A LOT of animations and visual effects compared to WebZen's design. Many people, including myself, opt not to upgrade their wings simply because 3rd and 4th ones look vastly better. Now I don't think lag is what we should be pointing at when discussing this - lag is there all the time with the 3rd wings and sets causing most of it. A simple solution is to enable the anti-lag option.

So, I won't be listing all the differences here as you can compare our wings with what is presented in the clip below. I for one would like to see the wings updated, as right now it's a dumpster fire if anything. The DL cape and MG wings took the brunt of it, but all of the wings deserve this minor animation/effects update.

I am including a poll to le the community voice their opinions.

Edited by sixpaths
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You know you can just go into the game files and for example change the look of lvl 1 wings, removing the file, taking the lvl 3 wings file, naming it the same as lvl 1 wing file, and your lvl 1 wings will look like lvl 3 wings, right? Same goes for all the wings and capes really, if you don't like how the old ones look.

• Confused 1

The aspect of an item is subjective, just like food. What you don't like, others might like and the other way around. I don't think this argument might be strong enough for a visual modification. 

Like for instance in my case if you brought up this preference topic, I would rather have a season update rather than a visual update. This is what, season 5? Maybe we can go season 6, 7 or some sort of engine improvement.

I mean yea, what you show in video is cool, but maybe it should be connected with a season update as well. But in this case we open the topic for a much larger scale so probably nothing will change.

если интересно , и это не воспримут как рекламу , посмотри вот на этот проект , может еще что-то понравиться 

это типа MU которое идет на телефон , русско говорящих та можно сказать нету . 

Большое количество шмота и вингов чем там я не видел не где , идти туда играть я не советую , а вот если надо какие-то интересные идеи по созданию новых сетов или вингов - советую 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kamicat1 said:

You know you can just go into the game files and for example change the look of lvl 1 wings, removing the file, taking the lvl 3 wings file, naming it the same as lvl 1 wing file, and your lvl 1 wings will look like lvl 3 wings, right? Same goes for all the wings and capes really, if you don't like how the old ones look.

Err, what? What you're saying is completely beside the point. I do want 5th level wings to look the way they were originally designed. I don't want them to look exactly like 3rd or 4th level wings. And that's what this is all about: ours are half baked at best. The files are inside the client, they can't be manipulated by the user, so if next thing you tell me is to "go download the WebZen settings and modify the client", you know full well we can't do that.

Edited by sixpaths

5 часов назад, sixpaths сказал:

Many people, including myself, opt not to upgrade their wings simply because 3rd and 4th ones look vastly better.

Aaaaaaalright. Course, that only one point why u don't do that. :joyful:

ps.: where is dislike button? :trf:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, vsem3avse said:

если интересно , и это не воспримут как рекламу , посмотри вот на этот проект , может еще что-то понравиться 

это типа MU которое идет на телефон , русско говорящих та можно сказать нету . 

Большое количество шмота и вингов чем там я не видел не где , идти туда играть я не советую , а вот если надо какие-то интересные идеи по созданию новых сетов или вингов - советую 

you can learn to speak another language, maybe Portuguese is easier than English :trf:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Crаft said:

Aaaaaaalright. Course, that only one point why u don't do that. :joyful:

ps.: where is dislike button? :trf:

Yes, that is the only reason. I'm one of the top donators on Jade, if I want something, I simply take it. I'm sorry if this is a privilege you're unfamiliar with 🙂 And I've yet to see you contribute to any discussion in these forums, little troll.

4 часа назад, sixpaths сказал:

Yes, that is the only reason. I'm one of the top donators on Jade, if I want something, I simply take it. I'm sorry if this is a privilege you're unfamiliar with 🙂 And I've yet to see you contribute to any discussion in these forums, little troll.

Dude, all pvp events here collect much players, and fps get low. Many ppls set antilag pathches etc. So, u anyway don't see the wings. Don't matter how it looks, if that gives u more dmg/def. I really don't understand how u play in 3 wings in pvp, if u can buy anything u want. 

• Haha 1

This is actually true. I don't do PVP at all because I hate it and I have a high end PC 64 gigs of ram, RTX 3080, and every time Arkania is full of wings, my pc goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I was actually thinking to remove them, but I like the way they look on a player.

• Haha 1

5 часов назад, sixpaths сказал:

Yes, that is the only reason. I'm one of the top donators on Jade, if I want something, I simply take it. 

Yea, "one of the top donators".
https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Ezeda&serv=server1

Trash cheap character, and 26achiv points account. This is all complete nonsense.
You're just leading us by the nose and asking the administration to waste time on useless updates. All guys who really need it items, don't matters how it looks, coz we need more fps(and less vusial effects). Crs, maybe 10% ppls in pvp who have good fps can see all wings. But, it's not about u 100%.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crаft said:

Yea, "one of the top donators".
https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Ezeda&serv=server1

Trash cheap character, and 26achiv points account. This is all complete nonsense.
You're just leading us by the nose and asking the administration to waste time on useless updates. All guys who really need it items, don't matters how it looks, coz we need more fps(and less vusial effects). Crs, maybe 10% ppls in pvp who have good fps can see all wings. But, it's not about u 100%.

And as you can see my trash character has expensive items worth at least 10k bons.  How about you do us all a favour and crawl back to your troll cave? I've no idea why you weren't banned from these forums yet. Every topic is full of your dumb crap. Learn to shut up.

Posted (edited)
4 часа назад, sixpaths сказал:

Every topic is full of your dumb crap. Learn to shut up.

Stupid topics = same answers. You can check out all the other threads with weird suggestions, something like #bestnewupdate. All these guys like you who write things like "please add a new wing look" , they haven't been playing for a long time.

How about your suggestion? Okay, the admins are changing the appearance of the wings. Tomorrow another guy will come to the forum and ask the same thing. How many times do they have to change it? Can you answer this?

Edited by Crаft
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/20/2024 at 5:13 PM, sixpaths said:

And as you can see my trash character has expensive items worth at least 10k bons.  How about you do us all a favour and crawl back to your troll cave? I've no idea why you weren't banned from these forums yet. Every topic is full of your dumb crap. Learn to shut up.

10k bons worth items is = noob char xD
i think first of all they should improve the server (as those who know can imagine that it will not be easy) so that it works well without drops in fps or desynchronization.

Also as i know, u can change graphics of w5 to make it look like w3 (on antilag patch on web u can see is jewel of guardian why not w3 xD)

Posted (edited)
В 20.05.2024 в 03:58, xCefiro сказал:

you can learn to speak another language, maybe Portuguese is easier than English :trf:

когда выучишь русский + украинский языки,  мы можем вернуться к этому вопросу .

Или хотя бы научись пользоваться переводчиками или браузером в которое это уже встроено . 

У нас русскоговорящих проблем с переводом нету и не было , в отличии от некоторых

Что бы публика поняла до конца твой юмор , это персонаж который около двух лет пишет в игре "tebe tebe" думая что это какое-то оскорбление , при том что у них в команде есть те кто могут ему перевести 

Edited by vsem3avse
  • Confused 1

On 5/20/2024 at 11:13 AM, sixpaths said:

10k is a lot ? 😂  

18 hours ago, zbao11 said:

10k is a lot ? 😂  

For a fresh account with only one toon - yes? And that is just gear. Anyway, I'd appreciate if we could stay on topic instead of feeding the forum trolls.