• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
xCefiro

ban

-Cerberus- Ban 15:39 18.03.2024

Permanent

I would like to know, what decision or if you investigated, what happened or give some explanation 😁,It's been almost a month and we don't know anything and I remembered that Mrper4k, something similar happened,the difference is that the issue of cerberus, it did not go through the forum 😂

The problem is that both Mrper4k and Cerberus were recorded from a single character, it is probably an error as they said in the comments of that post (mrper4k),You investigated and he was in vip afk, the Cerberus case, I don't know how much they found out, but his char was clean and supposedly a char of his IP that was a random DL without an item, had speed.

If your character is clean, why not add him to LIVEGUARD in case you have any doubts? 🙂

MrP4rik, it is a separate case perhaps because it is a bug, but ava7anche used software but here it is still in liveguard, cerberus (speed char random XD) was directly banned only for 1 video of a char that could be just as bug as Mrper4k

ava7anche Grand Master Cheating software 11.12.2023 10:24

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=ava7anche&serv=server6

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraska

give some people a chance and ban others, it doesn't make sense, ava7anche received a chance and cerberus was banned for a random char (no item) that supposedly had a speed hack

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Stop writing bullshit. I often played the player "ava7anche" from the workplace, stop crying. From the game, you saw that "-Cerberus-" used the cheat, it's not a bug.

In the case of "ava7anche", I am a computer engineer programmer (Not the owner of the character) and on my work computer, I have software of all levels... surely, Liveguard has detected some software and seen it as a cheat (but is not.)

Shame on you... they caught you with an HP clicker and macros...

If you have proof that "ava7anche" used the cheat, please show it. Stop accusing "ava7anche" which has nothing to do with your case.

@Ivan Nebraska, @BeL4eNaK, please change the wording to "added" or something similar... since there is no cheat, to avoid discussions like this, thanks.

Cordiali Saluti  - Best Regards,
Vlad.

Edited by z0lik
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, z0lik said:

Stop writing bullshit. I often played the player "ava7anche" from the workplace, stop crying. From the game, you saw that "-Cerberus-" used the cheat, it's not a bug.

In the case of "ava7anche", I am a computer engineer programmer (Not the owner of the character) and on my work computer, I have software of all levels... surely, Liveguard has detected some software and seen it as a cheat (but is not.)

If you have proof that "ava7anche" used the cheat, please show it. Stop accusing "ava7anche" which has nothing to do with your case.

@Ivan Nebraska, @BeL4eNaK, please change the wording to "added" or something similar... since there is no cheat, to avoid discussions like this, thanks.

Vlad.

image.png.0730ff2bc558b01a2382359d3be4bb6d.png

Получается сам спалился на virtual memory hack...

• Haha 3

18 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

image.png.0730ff2bc558b01a2382359d3be4bb6d.png

Получается сам спалился на virtual memory hack...

spolilsjea na 4em ? na slovo "reverse engineering" ?? ili kak rabotaet cheat? ili kak raboaet anticheat?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, z0lik said:

Vlad.

what a good excuse, I'll use shit and say that I have work programs 😀

me hp clicker and macro ? 🤔 my account is clean of ban

Edited by xCefiro

19 минут назад, xCefiro сказал:

what a good excuse, I'll use shit and say that I have work programs 😀

There's not even an excuse. There's no point in talking to you. I specified in the previous message that the character isn't mine, and I would never risk using cheats for something stupid. So, what's the point? To win against you? It's not necessary for that... (only shitty people use cheats)...

As I told you before if you have proof that it was some cheat, show it.

Best Regards.

Where is the proof that Cerberus using speed hack? but still ban... 

@Ivan Nebraska, @BeL4eNaK please provide the logs to prove Cerberus cheating or using any hacks. If you can not provide solid prove that means you taking side of other players and as far as you told me you are in partial. 

• Haha 3

They don't give any kind of explanations, 🤠
Even if they BAN player's for fun like me for a month don't do nothing about it! 😄 😄 😄

Posted (edited)

xDDDDDD no 12zen? you have a problem, something new here?? no,,, all server knows advantaje on 12zen nothing new.

Por lo menos no todos los 12zen estan en el ajo xD

Lets see if someday this ends, because people will start installing software to work on pc now to excuse xD.

Noone can compare with any 12zen ban because no same rules for all.!!!!

And im not tired on repeat, since ava7anche on liveguard i never saw that char deleteing guilds alone again xD

Edited by BladOzito
  • Haha 1

29 минут назад, BladOzito сказал:

xDDDDDD no 12zen? you have a problem, something new here?? no,,, all server knows advantaje on 12zen nothing new.

Por lo menos no todos los 12zen estan en el ajo xD

Lets see if someday this ends, because people will start installing software to work on pc now to excuse xD.

Noone can compare with any 12zen ban because no same rules for all.!!!!

And im not tired on repeat, since ava7anche on liveguard i never saw that char deleteing guilds alone again xD

Тот кто тебя имел за аваланча сичас в рейсе скоро вернеться и ты снова  почуствуеш тот вкус говнеца в роте 😄

Posted (edited)

This is the same, recorded of a single person and a clean character, only the word visual bug, it is only for 12zen and the rest, ban 😜

different rules for some people or guild

Edited by xCefiro

Posted (edited)
35 минут назад, xCefiro сказал:

This is the same, recorded of a single person and a clean character, only the word visual bug, it is only for 12zen and the rest, ban 😜

Lucifer ( Cardenal ) 

На каждое твое видео у меня есть также видео про вас . Так что не нойте 

Edited by shemanice

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, shemanice said:

Lucifer ( Cardenal ) 

На каждое твое видео у меня есть также видео про вас . Так что не нойте 

Ok dl but where 2.1 elf

first macro that is forgiven, it turns out to be 12zen, hmmm strange and with a new rule that did not exist, now for not doing dmg🥱🥱

Edited by xCefiro

6 hours ago, shemanice said:

Тот кто тебя имел за аваланча сичас в рейсе скоро вернеться и ты снова  почуствуеш тот вкус говнеца в роте 😄

He has been returning by plane for four months. Will that be the fastest plane in the world? XD you should report to the pilot xD

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, shemanice said:

take it easy boy....you sound like your girlfriend coming home lmao

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I think the friend disappeared since he was added to LIVEGUARD 🤣

my bike goes faster than that plane 

Edited by xCefiro
  • Haha 1

More than 30 days have passed, if you are not 12 ZEN - no one moves, no one cares xD... Thank you all for your impartiality!  lawlessness is the father of impunity...

Be careful, anyone can end up in this place.