Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
zzxc11

Proposed merger

Hi Admins,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today as an active member of the Mu Online Bless community. Over the past few months, I've observed a decline in player activity on our current server. As someone deeply invested in the game, I am concerned about the sustainability of our community in its current state.

In light of this, I propose a solution that I believe will benefit both the players and the overall health of the Mu Online Bless experience: the merger of our server with the x10 server.I understand that server mergers involve logistical challenges and careful planning. However, I believe that the long-term benefits far outweigh the short-term complexities.
I urge the management team to consider this proposal seriously and initiate discussions with the relevant stakeholders. You may think that this is just my personal one-sided opinion. Therefore, I hope that you can deploy a vote so that everyone can contribute their opinions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and collaborating with you to make our vision a reality.

Sincerely,
Mu4Life x50.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

No  thanks x10 is not ready - to big gear and char progress gap ask to merge with x1 

Edited by draciok3
edit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

I have no idea whats happening in jade , but i know for sure that the CS the the worst among every server .
This is no good for server , that 1 guild take the LOT freely for months , this will make the server unmergable with any.
Its only 6months between Avalon and Jade opening, the only difference is that players in Avalon are and have been since the start motivated by competition, thats why you see much greater gear improvements etc . Jade will only suffer if new competition dont arrive . Faster the merge , the better chance to save the market and server itself.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Good evening, my guild TheAce and I support the Author, if necessary, my team will leave messages later

Edited by Retch
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's a disgusting state of things when all the boss spawns are camped 24/7 by a certain guild, 99% of events are won by a certain guild, highest grade ancient sets are impossible to come by (unless you pay certain guild FIVE TIMES the item's worth), and there hasn't been anything close to hegemony in over half a year. Currently, Jade may not be "dead" per se, but playing there feels like being a piglet at a trough of actual pigs and begging them for scraps while they eat and eat and eat till they pop. This isn't an insult, just a colourful remark to illustrate how awful the Jade experience has become. I'm all for the merge. Break the damned monopoly.

Edited by sixpaths
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, sixpaths said:

It's a disgusting state of things when all the boss spawns are camped 24/7 by a certain guild, 99% of events are won by a certain guild, highest grade ancient sets are impossible to come by (unless you pay certain guild FIVE TIMES the item's worth), and there hasn't been anything close to hegemony in over half a year. Currently, Jade may not be "dead" per se, but playing there feels like being a piglet at a trough of actual pigs and begging them for scraps while they eat and eat and eat till they pop. This isn't an insult, just a colourful remark to illustrate how awful the Jade experience has become. I'm all for the merge. Break the damned monopoly.

This is the case with all the servers really, its happening on Vegas since the start and is still going on till now, every rare mob/boss spawn is camped by 1 guild, maybe 2, players that are not part of those guilds have 0% chance of actually progressing far on this server without having to spend 100's of $ to buy things with real money.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, kamicat1 said:

This is the case with all the servers really, its happening on Vegas since the start and is still going on till now, every rare mob/boss spawn is camped by 1 guild, maybe 2, players that are not part of those guilds have 0% chance of actually progressing far on this server without having to spend 100's of $ to buy things with real money.

I think the simplest solution would be to debuff the guild that is currently holding the Castle. If they win more than 2 times in a row, apply a debuff to their stats (for CS only) that will tier up over the weeks.

Edited by sixpaths

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, sixpaths said:

I think the simplest solution would be to debuff the guild that is currently holding the Castle. If they win more than 2 times in a row, apply a debuff to their stats (for CS only) that will tier up over the weeks. But I know we're not getting that, so I'd rather see a merge happen and perhaps the balance can be restored.

Its already implemented. https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=ratings&show=5&serv=server3

as you can see attacking side next castle will have 48% dmg buff and 24% absorb.

Edited by yseraa

13 hours ago, yseraa said:

Its already implemented. https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=ratings&show=5&serv=server3

as you can see attacking side next castle will have 48% dmg buff and 24% absorb.

Then something is horribly wrong here. Either Troy are VASTLY ahead of everyone - and only getting stronger - or the other guilds can't compete on the level. If this continues, the market monopoly will only get worse, while power balance will become impossible to even out. The reason for server merging was always to prevent that from happening, wasn't it? It's about time, then...

Posted (edited)

Mu4Life is ready for a Merger.
You may ask why ? 
Well Frodo(Pallach) with Sam(-Crystal-) came to deliver the crown to me.... Yes the one to rule them ALL

All jokes aside! Totally agree merger will move market and competition will be god tier.
It is beneficial for all parties.

Edited by gohann
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sixpaths said:

Then something is horribly wrong here. Either Troy are VASTLY ahead of everyone - and only getting stronger - or the other guilds can't compete on the level. If this continues, the market monopoly will only get worse, while power balance will become impossible to even out. The reason for server merging was always to prevent that from happening, wasn't it? It's about time, then...

Guild debuff is already at 80%, last CS only Mayhem came to CS. Due to lack of brain of 2 GM's of other guilds they didn't show up on any CS events, result of that is - bunch of noobs not understanding even basic mechanics of CS.
Regarding other events, 3 guilds are participating in them. BA can be farmed by any player, mostly it's farmed by TROY with 1--3 people in party, you can easely kill them and kill boss, yet drop is bad and BA is farmed for completely other reasons. If you are talking about LOT - sets up to B tier are being sold by guild. And you can farm those items as well on different bosses. 
I'm fascinated how players that are AFK 90% of the time, have next to none knoweladge of the game are complaining about other players/guilds where people are playing up 16hr a day.
Most of bosses have announcment in post - write down timings or create a bot who will do that for you. Do something else besides pressing F6 and F8 on different spots: This might you get somewhere.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, maks1mka said:

Guild debuff is already at 80%, last CS only Mayhem came to CS. Due to lack of brain of 2 GM's of other guilds they didn't show up on any CS events, result of that is - bunch of noobs not understanding even basic mechanics of CS.
Regarding other events, 3 guilds are participating in them. BA can be farmed by any player, mostly it's farmed by TROY with 1--3 people in party, you can easely kill them and kill boss, yet drop is bad and BA is farmed for completely other reasons. If you are talking about LOT - sets up to B tier are being sold by guild. And you can farm those items as well on different bosses. 
I'm fascinated how players that are AFK 90% of the time, have next to none knoweladge of the game are complaining about other players/guilds where people are playing up 16hr a day.
Most of bosses have announcment in post - write down timings or create a bot who will do that for you. Do something else besides pressing F6 and F8 on different spots: This might you get somewhere.

Thanks for the bitter rant, but no one cares 🤫

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Guild [10fps] x50 Avalon: Agreeing for Merge with any server as well, Although our Sieges are still active and interesting unlike Jade server, our Daily Events or fights for Bless Arena bosses are completely dead. Some of "top characters" lost even interest to log in to game due to lack of PvP activity and most of them are just waiting for Merge. 
@Ivan Nebraska @BeL4eNaK

Edited by qBaccaa

We are planning to move Avalon to Jade sometime this summer. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We are planning to move Avalon to Jade sometime this summer. 

When Avalon moves over to Jade, then me as a Jade player, will I lose my achievements or will I keep the progress? Asking before I spend $$ to complete my bons achievements.

14 minutes ago, sixpaths said:

When Avalon moves over to Jade, then me as a Jade player, will I lose my achievements or will I keep the progress? Asking before I spend $$ to complete my bons achievements.

In this case, Avalon will go to Jade, Jade will not touch anything regarding achievements

only Avalon achievements will be modified to be the same as Jade

1 hour ago, sixpaths said:

Progress from both servers will be summed up together.