Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • На определенном  этапе сервера, звучит неплохо
    • Goddammit, Pallach, for once, don’t take this personally! I said it’s my opinion and how I feel when I’m playing – what’s wrong with you? Of course, we’ve talked about this. I think it has only happened twice where we tried to hold out for the last 45 minutes, and that was because half of the guild asked for it. However, most of the people who come to help didn’t like it, so we’re not doing that anymore. For example, in the last two castle sieges, if we have 20 seconds left, you just stop and don’t even try to cancel it, even 15 minutes into the game. This can even be seen on the stream. What I’m saying is, as the attacker, you should get some points, maybe for killing players with 20% of your team remaining or something like that. I think Edza mentioned his idea for Castle Siege, but I don’t remember the details now. If you want activity, both parties should be pleased, right? This is an open topic, which is why I’m commenting. For example, I love ET – but I never see you go there to break records. It’s all just BA, BA, as if nothing else matters! And once again, goddammit, it’s just my opinion – it doesn’t matter that much, and it wasn’t an attack on you, for the love of God!. We both know we’re completely different game styles.  Try to understand my side for once.
    • Подтверждаю, рабочая и простая схема !
    • Я решил проблему с помощью https://github.com/Flowseal/zapret-discord-youtube Пользуйтесь братцы
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts