Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • 1. Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, Sub1 or VIP. 2. The origin of things: purchased on the website market  / obtained by game process / purchased by you in the store on the site / other. 3. Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process). 4. How items have disappeared. 5. In detail about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss. 6. Was the Safety Mode activated? 7. Did anybody have guest password?     1. TeaR-BuNnY , -CauTioN- ,  MgxMgxMgx , mjinka   , acc- gogisssss  and  server-  Extrime  2. Playpoints then buy from market, other staff from just bonus in market and in game by game process 3.About 08.09.2024 07:11 When he,they stole 110 bonuses from my account to buy some stuff from market. 4.I can not now probably with trading option. 5. - Golden Fenrir / Ichor Dark Soul Set+13+8% / Pendant+all / x2 Ring Of Ice+all / Imperial Staff+15+all+8% / Guardian Shield+15+all+% / 3lvl Wings+13+L was on  ,   TeaR-BuNnY  ,   - Red Fenrir / Akki Eclipse Set+9 / Grand Soul Staff+13 / Spectra Shield(+9++) / Wings Of Soul+9 /  Rings / Pendant was on -CauTioN-   -Red Fenrir / Hurrican Mayhem Set+7 or +9/2lvl Mg Wings/Pendand/Ringgs was on  ,   MgxMgxMgx  ,   -Rayhem Divine Set+7 or +9 / 2lvl Wings+9 was on  ,  mjinka  ,   -Huge amount of Jewels+30 Packs/a lot of items is lost here and i can not remember what really.........   Bonus from website 110 . Jewel of Blessx30(-7bon)/Green Mistery box(-35bon)/x3 Jewel Of Luck(-23)(-23)(-22)   6.Didnt choose options so yes it was stock. 7.I have no clue how they got in my account nothing was told or given.    
    • Hello. I've two suggestions regarding excellent items and their options. Having come to a realization that some items/option combinations are nigh impossible to get, I've been thinking if we could do one of these: 1. A service allowing us to replace ONE and only ONE excellent option on an item with another, e.g. Zen -> Mana. 2. A service allowing us to sacrifice 2-3 excellent options to get another, of our choosing, e.g. we have an armour with 5 options: Zen, HP, Mana, DD, Ref. We remove Zen, HP (and maybe Mana) from this armour and can in turn add the DSR option. The item loses its set bonus value, but we get the option we desire. It's a fair trade-off. Each of those services could be, of course, paid for in bonuses or, perhaps, added to the crafting system. For balance's sake, we could disable this option for shields, weapons and accessories as those have the advantage of DD/EDR-upgrade service. This would benefit players first and foremost. The first option is clearly more pay-to-win, while the second was thought with balance in mind. What do you think?
    • обоже еще и стукачь позорный в догонку к нищенке 😃 разочарование одно.  
    • Нищеброд, фу @Aliancer Стоит принять меры, нецензурная брань
    • я же тебе добаебу уже писал, кидай бон поменяю, где проблема. нахуя ты продавал свой ник, поменял бы и продал . мне похую чем сд крутить хоть пинки хоть тинкивинки. нищеброд ? ты серьёзно? =)))  а на счет твоего ника я хз) я его купил. Теперь даже не знаю, может это вообще мой ник
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts