Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • Hello dear BLESS players. I will conduct a quest on the MEGA x100 server     DROP BOX     Time for the Quest: 23.05.2024 - 21:10 server time. Boxes available   To participate in the DROP BOX Event, you need to go to my Twitch page    Twitch (Click here)    And most importantly, 1 Twitch account = 1 gaming nickname in the game. One person cannot take away boxes for one character from several Twitch accounts. How will we conduct the Event? 1. I will Drop All Boxes. Then we will select the best items for the drawing. 2. All participants in the Twitch chat will write the words that I say to participate.  3. After NightBot will select one of the participants  4. This participant will have to write his/her in-game Nickname in the Twitch chat within 60 seconds. And so on until the boxes run out.
    • Здравствуйте уважаемые игроки Bless-a. На сервере MEGA x100  проведу квест    DROP BOX     Время провождение Квеста: 23.05.2024 - 21:10 по серверу. В наличии боксы   Для участие в Ивенте DROP BOX надо перейти на мою страницу Twitch      Twitch (Кликаем сюда)     И самое главное 1 аккаунт Твич = 1 игровой никнецм в игре.  Один человек не может с несколько твичь аккаунтов забирать боксы на одного персонажа.  Как будем проводить Ивент.  1.  Я Дропну Все боксы. После выберем самые лучшие предметы для розыгрыша. 2. Все участники в чате Твича будут писать слова которое я скажу для участия.  3. После НайтБот выберет одного из участников  4. Этот участник должен будет в течении 60 секунд написать свон игровой Никнейм в чате твича. И так пока не закончатся боксы. 
    • К открытию нового сервера лучше сделать нория ивент 
    • 10k bons worth items is = noob char xD i think first of all they should improve the server (as those who know can imagine that it will not be easy) so that it works well without drops in fps or desynchronization. Also as i know, u can change graphics of w5 to make it look like w3 (on antilag patch on web u can see is jewel of guardian why not w3 xD)
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts