Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662192

1. 17055

1. 762

• Hello dear BLESS players. I will conduct a quest on the Vegas x777 server     DROP BOX     Time for the Quest: 27.04.2024 - 21:15 server time. Boxes available To participate in the DROP BOX Event, you need to go to my Twitch page    Twitch (Click here)    And most importantly, 1 Twitch account = 1 gaming nickname in the game. One person cannot take away boxes for one character from several Twitch accounts. How will we conduct the Event? 1. All participants in the Twitch chat will write the words that I will say to participate. 2. After that, NightBot will select one of the participants 3. This participant will have to write his/her in-game Nickname in the Twitch chat within a 30 seconds. 4. I will Drop the Box and give the Drop to the person NightBot has chosen. And so on until the boxes run out.
    • Здравствуйте уважаемые игроки Bless-a. На сервере Vegas x777  проведу квест    DROP BOX     Время провождение Квеста: 27.04.2024 - 21:15 по серверу. В наличии боксы  Для участие в Ивенте DROP BOX надо перейти на мою страницу Twitch      Twitch (Кликаем сюда)     И самое главное 1 аккаунт Твич = 1 игровой никнецм в игре.  Один человек не может с несколько твичь аккаунтов забирать боксы на одного персонажа.  Как будем проводить Ивент.  1. Все участники в чате Твича будут писать слова которые я скажу для участия.  2. После НайтБот выберет одного из участников  3. Этот участник должен будет в течении 30 секунд написать свон игровой Никнейм в чате твича. 4. Я Дропну Бокс и отдам Дроп тому кого НайтБот выбрал.  И так пока не закончатся боксы. 
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts