Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662188

1. 17042

1. 762

• @-Koostiso- I'm not talking about any noob SM with "cheats". I'm talking about the top SMs in my server. This part regardless, is fair, I'm not asking for SM's strength to be reduced. You are focusing on something old. We BK's have already been toned down in CC, our HP pot consumption speed is reduced overtime. TP cooldown should increase with time as well. We simply cannot hit a good SM, period, it's impossible, there is not enough time in between teleports to land a combo on a properly geared SM, even if you guessed where they tp. It's unplayable the way it currently is (in a 1v1 scenario against a properly geared and good SM player) If you play SM only because of your ability to infinitely teleport, then we definitely should be begging for different changes to the class and not arguing about this (more power, more defense, more HP, etc. - but this, is a different conversation) Every class should be viable in CC, and no class should be "king".
    • See to many people agree to change.....
    • i think you are thinking about NoobDw on x50 server that was sm with cheats, that could 1 shot anyone with cheats, in this time bk can hit your sm with 1 skill 50-100k EZ and have 200k hp, if you think sm need tp cooldown then remove bk inner also, it will be fair then 🙂
    • Should get ban only for having 20 windows opened for farm 😂
    • +1 we have been in need of this for ages.
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts