Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • That's a good point and also a good solution. 
    • It would be appreciated if they at least downgraded (moved to Golem) or removed the Prime set from the Omega boss, as it is a useless set. I also don't quite understand why there are two sets for BK from Omega (Pantheon and Oblivion). Both sets are almost identical, making it more challenging to collect a complete set. In the case of DL, you have the option to use the full set (Empire) or a partial set (Imperial), providing at least some explanation for the existence of two sets for DL. But where is the logic for BK? This way, there would be a slightly higher chance of obtaining the necessary items from the boss, as at the end of the day top guilds only care about top ancient sets (at the end game mostly imperial). Although they made it somewhat easier to collect the sets when they moved some of items to the Golem boss, it still takes a very long time to collect a full set and upgrade it to level 11. The boss already has a 13-hour respawn time, which I believe is sufficient to leave only relatively necessary drop there and remove/downgrade everything else. Anyways, that's only my opinion maybe it's wrong maybe it's not, up to you.
    • Lol, Good luck. 
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts