Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662656

1. 17155

1. 762

• I think something like this would be MAYBE? nice, not completely sure, but i think its nice idea, definitely need to make it so you can't join cc with it though 😄, but for noobs, defense and little extra damage is nice for pvp, this would kinda balance all the top players that make themself pets in first months ^^, maybe it should be +/- damage 10-15% and absorb 10% (maybe even less). Also maybe it needs to be a pet like satan (not rideable) so mg can use it also in mass pvp. But probably this will go over head, and we will never be hear from this again, but also maybe it needs to be a pet like satan (not rideable) so mg can use it also in mass pvp.  The craft should probably be so that everyone can do it, but with a little bit of effort. I think this is nice idea so it helps a little against donators.  
    • Dinorant is not a PVP pet, it was designed for PVE from the beginning and it should not be involved in PVP. Demon, Seraph and Fenrirs are PVP pets, this is why they were designed for PVP . Dinorant is strictly to allow access of low resets chars to zones like Tarkan 2, Ikarus, BC 5 - 7, DS 4 - 5 and be able to survive without much struggle or offer support in survivability. This is why it was designed, not for PVP. Same for Angel and Satan, both PVE. They can be used in PVP just like Dinorant, but as you can see they were not designed for that and die fast. I don't think anyone will change anything in regards to this.
    • Zen добавлены на сайт
    • We will add additional week after his present ban
    • S>>Mg 97res 250qv+items Dancer sword+12+all(-2%) Voved dagger+13+all Gaion set+13+l+exe glovers+13+dd+ref+rate+mana Wings 3 Mg+11+crit+l https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Laco&serv=server4 =Pp pm me discord:lac0top
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts