Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662659

1. 17160

1. 762

• Good evening, my guild TheAce and I support the Author, if necessary, my team will leave messages later
    • I have no idea whats happening in jade , but i know for sure that the CS the the worst among every server . This is no good for server , that 1 guild take the LOT freely for months , this will make the server unmergable with any. Its only 6months between Avalon and Jade opening, the only difference is that players in Avalon are and have been since the start motivated by competition, thats why you see much greater gear improvements etc . Jade will only suffer if new competition dont arrive . Faster the merge , the better chance to save the market and server itself.
    • merge with x1 and have fun there
    • For the friend a promocode DOES show my name and referral code, but in referrals still says that i haven`t called anybody yet.  If it does show me in his promocode with my char`s nickname and this code Does it mean referral IS working?
    • Добрый день, уважаемые игроки Bless MU. Анонсирую свой 88-й стрим Bless MU, который пройдёт 05.05.2024. Начало: 17:50 Нас ожидает обзор осад следующих серверов: Jade-Avalon, Mega, Extreme О подробностях узнаете на стриме!   Жду всех, кому это интересно: https://www.twitch.tv/aliancer   С уважением, Aliancer.
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts