Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662662

1. 17166

1. 762

• It's a disgusting state of things when all the boss spawns are camped 24/7 by a certain guild, 99% of events are won by a certain guild, highest grade ancient sets are impossible to come by (unless you pay certain guild FIVE TIMES the item's worth), and there hasn't been anything close to hegemony in over half a year. Currently, Jade may not be "dead" per se, but playing there feels like being a piglet at a trough of actual pigs and begging them for scraps while they eat and eat and eat till they pop. This isn't an insult, just a colourful remark to illustrate how awful the Jade experience has become. I'm all for the merge. Break the damned monopoly.
    • They weren't invulnerable. They were in a non-PvP zone together with you. Aida, Kanturu and certain sections of VIP Arena, for example.
    • is there a potion to become invulnerable? i came a cross several players who spin in their place as i target them and never get hit, its very annoying they just come and sit on the spot where your hunting and they just stay there killing all the mobs and you cant kill them.. sry for bad English, its not my first language.
    • not really, because if you make "pvp satan" it would give about 10% damage, it doesnt matter, because donator make helion 35% and demon 44% and absorb/defense same thing, it will just give little bit more chance for "noobs", but like i said before, the craft should be so that anyone can do it, but with a little effort.
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts