• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 665861

1. 17562

1. 781

• Не нужен плавающий респ!
    • я думаю там у него 10 детей и каждый час они меняют смену) Может быт и скрипт какойто + 100 игроков но факт что они все это собирают и продают за реал. А так я тоже за плавающий респ)
    • Да они там сменами дежурят по несколько часов , ты думаешь он один по КД сутками контролит респы ботов? Но вот то , что эти респы нужно делать рандомно по времени -это факт ... Оно даст больше шансов разным игрокам ловить этот респ, будет меньше нытья и  может быть какая - никакая конкуренция на рынке вещей. А кто хочет по оповещению фармить босов , добро пожаловать на БА
    • Have to agree with almost everything here. The game is run as a microtransaction business and it's not pretty. I've brought two friends to play this game and they both quit within a week after they realized the road ahead and how much they will need to spend. Telling someone they need to pay $30 a month for boosted xp is comical when even the biggest MMO's dont charge anywhere near that. I honestly struggle to see how they can attract new players especially if they're not nostalgic. I've played for several months now and begrudgingly spent thousands of dollars but am not spending any more after seeing how Vegas unfolded. What a mess and money sink. I doubt our words will change anything for this business but would be happy to engage in constructive criticism.   With all that said, this does seem to be the most aesthetically pleasing and best option for MU out there so kudos to the team for building this ancient game up for us.    
    • DemetryBK / avalon a1 a2 a3 b3 c3 d3 d4 d5 e5 f5 f6  monsters  a4 e6
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts