Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 665569

1. 17548

1. 781

• 1) Сервер - x100 Mega2) Ваш ник - Baltozar3) Что конкретно продаю\покупаю - buy W4 Angel and Demons +13+l+return4) Что я получаю от второго лица после продажи или покупки (если вы и есть второе лицо, то что получаете от первого лица) - W4 Angel and Demons +13 +l+ret5) Ник второго лица (если вы и есть второе лицо, то пишите свой ник) - wizzy 6) Как будет совершенна сделка (второе лицо просто должно быть согласно с первым и написать - согласен) -Confirm. i will buy 5 server bon 1200 clean wbon +tax and after buy wings by password from market. 7) Подтверждение, что вы полностью прочитали правила договорных сделок и осознаёте все риски. Второе лицо может не выполнить свою часть сделки и вы потеряете то, что передали ему. - Confirm. I fully agree with server requirements and regulations. 
    • ну можно ограничить 5 % шанс, как максимальная прибавка.  Сам понимаешь, сколько шмота горит на и на 90%.  По поводу девиаса, значит это тебе мы обязаны тем, что девиас фортресс тупо стал Кантуру Доминейшен №2? Понятненько))) Девать некуда тем кто не делает топ крафты)
    • 1) Server: x1002) Your nickname: wizzy3) What exactly are you selling:  Wings DA +13 + Luck + Return4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party): 1320 web bon5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nickname): Baltozar 6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): He buys my 5 server bon for 1320 web bon. After that I trade him the wings in the game or sell him with password on web (his decision).7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. : Agree.
    • неплохая идея, +
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts