Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662469

1. 17117

1. 762

• 1) цитата Imbalace ''и всё этот ДЛ будет в 1 пачку убивать весь сервер. А когда у тебя таких 2-5 персов'' втом и проблема что против этого ДЛа ирали 2-4 таких-же заряженных персов 😅
    • Вон GD искать нужно почти во всех локация. И находят же. Значит можно и шарда сделать. Я его вообще не видел ни разу. 🙂
    • To maintain a better economy and activity on servers and keep server and the market lively longer, active, and interesting. I suggest implementing a simple "MUO" reset system. In this system, each reset is like a quest where you must gather specific items. These items are randomized by every reset and can be collected from boxes,  jewels / flames or combinations, just as hard as getting wings. The fun part is that every reset is randomized, and there's no way to predict which item will be needed for the next reset. This would likely keep the market more active and make it much harder for top players to quickly advance and gather. What i mean: Dynamic Economy - by continuously changing the required items for resets, all items maintain some level of demand. This prevents the market from stagnating as no item becomes permanently undervalued. Increased Player Engagement - The randomness and uncertainty about what will be needed next can keep players more engaged. They would need to participate in diverse activities to ensure they are prepared for any requirement, enhancing their overall involvement and investment in the game and events. It makes it challenging for top players to rush through game since they cannot stockpile the necessary items in advance. This could balance the game more between newbies and top, also it will add a fun element to the game 
    • за этого ДЛа сидел человек без рук может тогда просто Шан перед осадой просто глянет статистику какой клан был больше онлайн + залил денег и будет автоматом выдавать замок этому составу ?   Суть в том чтобы интересно играть было на самой осаде, а не заработать вонючие 15к бонов с казны 
    • i tsena 1 bileta 1 coin 😄
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts