Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 662660

1. 17163

1. 762

• is there a potion to become invulnerable? i came a cross several players who spin in their place as i target them and never get hit, its very annoying they just come and sit on the spot where your hunting and they just stay there killing all the mobs and you cant kill them.. sry for bad English, its not my first language.
    • not really, because if you make "pvp satan" it would give about 10% damage, it doesnt matter, because donator make helion 35% and demon 44% and absorb/defense same thing, it will just give little bit more chance for "noobs", but like i said before, the craft should be so that anyone can do it, but with a little effort.
    • On jade i have 500+ satans none buy them ;/ Just make satan and horse 10000 times more rare drop not ewen kiding and make them a part of some kinda recipe Dinorant+satan+Redfenrir dor damage users, Red fenrir+dinorant+angel for defense and for balanced make same just with different combination which involve red fenrir.   For now end game gear has way too much power and pets add more than 40% flat so new people have no chance to compete in annything just bay the fact that pets costs a LOT and there is no gap closer you either have it or you dont.
    • Good evening, my guild TheAce and I support the Author, if necessary, my team will leave messages later
    • I have no idea whats happening in jade , but i know for sure that the CS the the worst among every server . This is no good for server , that 1 guild take the LOT freely for months , this will make the server unmergable with any. Its only 6months between Avalon and Jade opening, the only difference is that players in Avalon are and have been since the start motivated by competition, thats why you see much greater gear improvements etc . Jade will only suffer if new competition dont arrive . Faster the merge , the better chance to save the market and server itself.
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts