Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • I started playing on Origin maybe few months after it started. That server had the main server and I believe 2 or 3 subserves (maybe 2, but it could have been 3 as well, I don't remember exactly). The population number was huge, there was no space in Noria from wings and opened stores (at the time there was no market map) and those were afk players, the active ones were easily x2 or x3 the number of Noria afk players. The economy was so vast that you were able to purchase from the Noria market Anubis and Enis pieces of set or even an entire set if you were lucky enough only for Zen. Eventually Origin merged into Mega, because it had no more players. It went from a full on x2 or x3 subservers to only 1 main server that got merged into another one. And all of those players that were active were casual. Where they went? They were not whales, 1 server with other x2 or x3 subservers and all of the payers whales? I doubt because if this would have been the situation then the population would have remained constant. This is the thing with casual players, they get diluted either into other servers or they stop playing. I had myself few months of break. From what I can see the administration is using a formula of 1:1 servers meaning every time when they open a new server, the server is compatible with an older one that's loosing players and eventually the old server will be merged into the new one. So from the statistics point of view they know what they are doing. I think the actually technical details are much more complex than a discussion like this which is just a discussion after all. We don't have access to statistics, trends, evolutions, medians etc.
    • А ты гибкий однако, так самому себе🤣
    • Once whales get what they want, they move on as well. Compared to casuals, or should I say: reasonable people, they're not numerous. True, one casual might not be worth much to THE BUSINESS, but a thousand of them have actual worth. If just 10% of them donate, that's a lot. If just 25% of them purchase something from the whales, the whales have the incentive to keep the economy going. If there's ONLY whales, the server dies and it's that simple - I doubt you guys want to play at a graveyard. You can and SHOULD choose whales in this business model, but you should also do it in a way that enables the whales and DOESN'T punish the casuals. That way everybody's a winner and player retention increases. That's what this thread is trying to address.
    • But i am whale too and i need a toy to play with camon i cant play with my self
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts