Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • Improve guest mode Disable possibility to sell Excellent, ancient items and wings in NPC Disable Harmony option remove Disable HRS making Disable all chaos goblin combinations except blood castle and devil square tickets Limit chat usage (atleast disable /post on guest , or disable chat completely only leave guild chat)   I suggest to update this feature with the full functionality to avoid any unnecessary bans caused by irresponsible guest player and disable all possibilities of deleting the items ! I understand that Safe Mode can be enabled , but its too complicated to play if i have to enable and disable it every time im playing , also i think even with safe mode some bans can be provoced , so it doesnt really save your account .  I understand that sharing your account only to trusted people is recomended in any case , and its good that we have some kind of guest mode , but please improve this nice feature so it has its full potentional and no vengeance or competition driven people can sabotage our accounts . Also take note that by creating guest mode , im making my account more vulnerable by having another password.  
    • Лт 7,крайульф, джангл, сноусторм, руинед, Таркан, кантуру, Лорен,ельбланд, свамп удачи 🙂
    • Then don't play your 20 bots? Behave like a normal person? Problem... solved?
    • А на каких именно локациях он появляется? Не на всех надеюсь? Я так понимаю Лоренсия, Нория, Девиас, Аркания? Или еще где-то?
    • в некоторых картах есть место респа в некоторых рандом наверное либо просто еще не все известны
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts