Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • @BeL4eNaK maybe, the drop is bug as it happened at the time, with the drop icarus with the feather
    • I have been farming the numerous MG quest drops. I have easily gotten the Horn of Hell Maine and Feather of Phoenix, but the Flame of the Death Beam Knight will NOT drop. I have been farming the only spawn in Tarkan for 2 weeks now and have not gotten a single drop all while being stuck with the quest items in my inventory unable to move them...I feel that the drop rate on this mob has to be bugged. Anyone else encounter this issue?
    • Давайте Stun продлим на 20 секунд по BK, это сделает его еще имобилней, так сказать сравняем с землей эту непокорную тварь. Главное сами не запутайтесь во всем этом. Ice замедляет HP на 35%, poison отнимает 30% каждый раз, арроу еще на 20%, теперь еще и длительность и не понятно описанный эффект от пойсон. Самое эпичное то что поисон и др эффект дают даже если ударит совершенно нубский перс. Некогда не понятно от куда эти ноги растут, что, кого и с кем сравнивают.
    • Hi, everybody! 29.06.2024 at about 13:05 on the server, game quests will be held on the server: Extreme! You can win just TWO times in one type of quests! You'll get rewards in one day every week - in Friday.
    • Hi, everybody! 29.06.2024 at about 12:30 on the server, game quests will be held on the server: Jade! You can win just TWO times in one type of quests! You'll get rewards in one day every week - in Friday.
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts